Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

Just now, chickenMan said:

Fair enough, if that’s how you feel. I think the seventh seed is an embarrassment, and I’d rather get a higher draft pick, but maybe we’d actually do some damage in the playoffs

I would rather make the playoffs but it is ok if we disagree. Once you get in anything can happen on any given Sunday. Think 1995.

Just now, Defjamz26 said:

Colts have to get a mobile QB. The statue passers are limiting the offense. When we had Luck you had to account for the QB running the ball and it put less pressure to take risky throws on 3rd down.

The defense has been embarrassing today, and y'all think QB is the problem on this team.  LOL

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would rather make the playoffs but it is ok if we disagree. Once you get in anything can happen on any given Sunday. Think 1995.

True, I just don’t think we deserve a playoff spot if we play like this. This team is incredibly frustrating

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

The Texans are literally just the Houston Watsons at this point. No way they will care about that game, and even if they do it’s one man against a whole team

they  are playing good as of late and on a roll .  they are not as bad as you think they have a good defensive line .   its gonna be hard to sweep them they will fight hard .

14 minutes ago, SR711 said:

You had to figure Henry would get his yards today.  I was hoping that there would enough of the short yard stops (like we saw on the Titans 1st drive of 2nd half) to force 3rd and longs to make Tannehill have to throw in obvious passing situations.

I just dont get how they can look so bad repeatedly in 1st halves of games.  It cant just be scheme/adjustment related

Yup. I don't mind if Henry gets his average. Well above that today. The biggest problem though is our DBs playing awful. Blackmon burnt, Rock PIs, and even Rhodes holding several times (3 times have not been called). 

Well folks I have to go to work here after this putrid game, hopefully my post-Colts-loss depression goes away soon lol

1 minute ago, colts89 said:

Its crazy how good Buckner is and how bad Clark is. Thats all I will take of value from this game.

You should add onto that and take in how bad Rock is as well

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah but it is just 1 game, we are still 7-4 so we have had more good than bad. Today we have just stunk, it happens.

It’s just disappointing because we seemed to be coming together at the right time. All of this hit at the wrong time.

We might have something with Brissett coming in on certain situations but all of this might be a little yo late. Our losses are just killer when it comes to who we have lost too.

Just now, coming on strong said:

its not losing that sucks its getting blown out this bad .   this late in the season i thought the team was coming together .  i have a bad feeling texans will steal a win and raiders and steelers win putting the colts at 9-7 and out of the race . 

Folks, just gonna say this, 2005 Jags, Early December game. We got ROCKED HARD.  crept into the playoffs at 10-6... it’s not over until it’s over

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, colts89 said:

Its crazy how good Buckner is and how bad Clark is. Thats all I will take of value from this game.

dont forget about Rock!

Just now, chickenMan said:

Well hopefully someone reminds Rivers that we’re down by four 24 points. At this point hopefully we can at least make it look respectable

No one needs to tell Rivers anything. Just let him do him. Nothing he does is going to matter

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

its not losing that sucks its getting blown out this bad .   this late in the season i thought the team was coming together .  i have a bad feeling texans will steal a win and raiders and steelers win putting the colts at 9-7 and out of the race . 

I think I would rather lose like this than lose 31-30 on a last second FG. That is just me. Losing on a last second FG would be a gut punch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just say that because I would hate to see Rivers get hurt when our chances of winning look small. 

I agree, let him rest that injured toe the rest if the way and who knows, Jacoby may give the offense a spark with his mobility.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Folks, just gonna say this, 2005 Jags, Early December game. We got ROCKED HARD.  crept into the playoffs at 10-6... it’s not over until it’s over

The teams we need to lose play a lot of bad teams. 

Just now, B~Town said:

Would be a great game to get Eason some snaps if he was active .

Wondering if we will see more Brissett today 

Yep.