Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

has the colts offense score over 30 all year?   not counting special teams and pick 6s and safeties i dont think they hit over 30 by themselves all year .     the colts to win have to hold teams under 30 the offense cannot  save the defense .

Last week the offense scored 34, no?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^ You in your Colts blue & white, taking a break from the game.   Good luck in the game!    

Your Indianapolis Colts play the Tennessee Titans in an intra-division game that both teams want to win to remain atop the division. Although both teams have a 7-3 record, the Colts beat the Titans 34

^Closest thing to a ring ceremony the Titans are ever going to attend. 

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

This game had nothing to do with Reich.  If anything blame Ballard for not addressing the backup LT and thinking Clark can actually play.  The offense was rolling until AC went out.

Reich's questionable play calling definitely came into play ... I don't know what game you were watching (or season for that matter).

2 minutes ago, esmort said:

Reich's questionable play calling definitely came into play ... I don't know what game you were watching (or season for that matter).

When did the game fall apart. When Clark went very in. Period. He can’t play worth a damn.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

This game had nothing to do with Reich.  If anything blame Ballard for not addressing the backup LT and thinking Clark can actually play.  The offense was rolling until AC went out.

The offense was rolling mostly on early scripted drives that let Rivers be Rivers, and used what worked two weeks ago.

Go look at how many passes and T/End runs we ran the first two drives, then compare that to playing calling after.

Yes, AC going out hurt, but we again got predictable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

Ugh.  We may have seen Anthony play his last game.  A damn shame it has to be this debacle.

If the damage is bad, he may retire before next season.

9 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

rivers is captain check down . i miss lucks deep ball to hilton

Not being able to stretch the field (especially with TY) has been the biggest disappointment to me.

Just now, esmort said:

Ready for rule change to onside kick ... its such a waste

They already did about 2018, because they had to 'fix' what they say was statistically the most dangerous play in the NFL game. So they essentially removed the success of one from the game by rule.  They won't change it back.

When did the game fall apart. When Clark went very in. Period. He can’t play worth a damn.

I don't think you have a great grasp on general causality lol. 

Yes, AC going out hurt, but it wasn't near the only issue.

• Thanks 1

Anybody that wants to blame the offense on what happened today really needs a reality check. If AC can’t play next we we are screwed against the Texans too.

Blame all around. Offense. Defense. Special teams. Coaching.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

If the damage is bad, he may retire before next season.

Not being able to stretch the field (especially with TY) has been the biggest disappointment to me.

They already did about 2018, because they had to 'fix' what they say was statistically the most dangerous play in the NFL game. So they essentially removed the success of one from the game by rule.  They won't change it back.

people call me a rivers hater i just never believed in him being able to get us to a ring .   teams can press the colts and blitz and rivers panics even with out pressure and cannot stretch the field .    well see if he can rebound its looks like for the colts to win they have to hold teams under 25

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Reich's play calling gets predictably questionable in a lot of games even with AC and the full defense. Even though things become more difficult without AC it's Reich's job to adjust and he ran the same predictable script, 

Just now, Flash7 said:

Blame all around. Offense. Defense. Special teams. Coaching.

Everyone should of seen this coming. It wasnt  hard to see it coming. Losing players is one thing but losing them on the dline like that was the worst possible plsce. Once AC went down that killed any chance the offense had to stay in it.

• Thanks 1
Just now, coming on strong said:

people call me a rivers hater i just never believed in him being able to get us to a ring .   teams can press the colts and blitz and rivers panics even with out pressure and cannot stretch the field .    well see if he can rebound its looks like for the colts to win they have to hold teams under 25

Especially when his starting center & left tackle are out with injuries.O.o

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, esmort said:

Hard to call plays, when there’s consistent pressure and your QB has to rush his throws. If we don’t get healthy, see ya next year. And Rock must go.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

Omg this is not a game to be blaming rivers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everyone should of seen this coming. It wasnt  hard to see it coming. Losing players is one thing but losing them on the dline like that was the worst possible plsce. Once AC went down that killed any chance the offense had to stay in it.

Losing AC was not good, but not even the top reason for this loss.

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

When we’re winning no one cries about Rivers throwing. When we’re losing, everyone says he sucks and his short throws won’t get it done. 

Some of you truly amaze me. 

he doesnt suck but is limited due to his arm strength . most of his picks come from under throws .   its hard to win the the nfl when your QB throws 15 touchdowns and 10 picks in 11 games .   in his prime rivers is elite and top 5 but now he is in the 10-15 range you need a defense and run game to win without a top ten QB