Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Campbell to IR

coltfaninnewyork

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

Anybody else starting to think our IR “team” could possibly beat our healthy one in a game.

on a side note, im not sure why he wasnt shut down prior to last week.  Maybe Hilton should sit too.

I bet the fact we are just about eliminated has something to do with it .We fired our last shots Sunday for 2019

• Like 1

I would normally say this sucks, but we haven’t ever really seen his potential because . . . 

. . . shocker, he’s always hurt.  The only thing he has proven is that he struggles mightily to make it through the violence and intensity of an NFL game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

I would normally say this sucks, but we haven’t ever really seen his potential because . . . 

. . . shocker, he’s always hurt.  The only thing he has proven is that he struggles mightily to make it through the violence and intensity of an NFL game.

He has size also and no injury history so what a weird situation. Hopefully he regroups for next year. 

15 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Comical. Can’t wait until this year is over. Sucks watching Brown, Samuel, Metcalf, and McLaurin killing it and our guy can’t stay healthy 

AJ Brown would of been lovely in blue and white it sucks he’s on Tennessee he has some serious potential to break out next year

Had such high hopes for P. Campbell this year.

WR group is still a major issue. We need to keep drafting receivers before T.Y. is done, otherwise we'll have absolutely no receives to rely on. We'll still have receivers, just not any real good ones.

6 minutes ago, runthepost said:

AJ Brown would of been lovely in blue and white it sucks he’s on Tennessee he has some serious potential to break out next year

Campbell has every bit of talent Brown has. Now he just needs to stay healthy. We have always had the worst luck with injuries. 

Just now, PeterBowman said:

the majority of these injuries are broken bones,  you can't "train" to prevent these....Colts have been murdered by broken bones this year. 

Shhhh.... don't upset the narrative.  Broken bones falls squarely on the strength and conditioning staff.  Plyometrics and whatnot.  Pliability.  Et cetera.  Ballard's fault!  Bad play calling!  It's the team's lack of killer instinct that's causing these injuries.  I don't see the Patriots with several broken bones.  We suck.

:headspin: