Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quenton Nelson blown up by Jeffrey Simmons on this play

chad72

6 hours ago, chad72 said:

This one is obviously making its rounds among Titans' fans, obviously:

Did this happen often enough in the Colts game vs the Titans? I haven't watched the All 22, so if anyone can give their thoughts, it would be appreciated.

Its a fake.

created by the Titans Media department.

you cant make me believe it.

17 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

If it wasn't you, then what do you have to worry/say about? "If the shoe fits, wear it" if it don't then don't.

But "they" know who was against picking up Simmons. But hey, what do I know? You will see that I say alot of cold hard truth which never seems popular. So much so that once it reveil itself as truth (come to light), I get banned for not being "politically correct". 

Btw, here is another truth which wasn't popular, that kid Lamar Jackson... He will be problems for years to come. Oh and that same kind of dual threat QB which wasn't so popular with kids such as Bridgewater, now we see Mahomes and Lamar Jackson, those will be the $150 million dollar QBs that every team will want. Don't hate the messenger/player...hate the game.

What are you even trying to say? :scratch:

19 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

Bitty everybody ON THIS FORUM brought up Simmons off the field crap remember? ESPN unprofessionally dropped a video when the young Simmons was drafted. Airing out Simmons dirty laundry on national TV. Remember?

Everyone said oh no, we don't want any part of XYZ on my team. Lol 

I don't know why you do this.  You throw "everyone" in the same boat to gloat about you being right about something just because a small group of people disagreed with you about something on this forum.

For perspective, there are over 25,000 members of this forum.  Twenty five THOUSAND.  So if 10, 100, or even 1,000 people disagree with you in a thread, that's still a very small percentage of "everybody on this forum".

You're talking about the opinion of a very vocal minority of fans.  For all you know, the silent majority of us agree whole-heartedly with your opinion.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, chad72 said:

This one is obviously making its rounds among Titans' fans, obviously:

Did this happen often enough in the Colts game vs the Titans? I haven't watched the All 22, so if anyone can give their thoughts, it would be appreciated.

Lol Nelson gets run over once and the opposing teams fans lose their minds! HOFer!! Woohoo!!... 

When your players name revolves around pancakes, then you can start

Talking. Lol 

1 hour ago, Thunderbolt said:

It'll be a QB all right. Why else would he go to a college to scout Jordan Love? 

GMs scout lots of players,   they don't draft all of them. 

21 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

If it wasn't you, then what do you have to worry/say about? "If the shoe fits, wear it" if it don't then don't.

But "they" know who was against picking up Simmons. But hey, what do I know? You will see that I say alot of cold hard truth which never seems popular. So much so that once it reveil itself as truth (come to light), I get banned for not being "politically correct". 

Btw, here is another truth which wasn't popular, that kid Lamar Jackson... He will be problems for years to come. Oh and that same kind of dual threat QB which wasn't so popular with kids such as Bridgewater, now we see Mahomes and Lamar Jackson, those will be the $150 million dollar QBs that every team will want. Don't hate the messenger/player...hate the game.

We really need to start drug testing some members on here

• Like 2

On 12/6/2019 at 2:04 PM, chad72 said:

I know this forum was high on Jeffrey Simmons, so I thought they'd get a kick out of it. I just hate that him along with Jurell Casey will fortify that D-line for them. 

Time to get some game wreckers for ourselves on the D-line in the draft.

I have wanted a top tier DT/NT since manning years. We have had so many chances over the years to draft one yet we haven't yet. I'm just fortunate we drafted Nelson. 

On 12/7/2019 at 2:12 PM, jvan1973 said:

GMs scout lots of players,   they don't draft all of them. 

We really need to start drug testing some members on here

@BSteph1 After yesterday's wins by Lamar Miller beating the Bills and Mahomes beating the Pats was I wrong? No likes required. Continue amongst yourselves. I know this poster who seems crazy at first, but after the games are played, had you wagered on what he says you would win. But hey, I guess you don't wager because if you did, YOU would be the one needing a Drug test. Or just need to see a doctor for how sick you would be feeling. That's all folks. But let me just use your jargens "eat crow" ?

On 12/7/2019 at 10:27 AM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I don't know why you do this.  You throw "everyone" in the same boat to gloat about you being right about something just because a small group of people disagreed with you about something on this forum.

For perspective, there are over 25,000 members of this forum.  Twenty five THOUSAND.  So if 10, 100, or even 1,000 people disagree with you in a thread, that's still a very small percentage of "everybody on this forum".

You're talking about the opinion of a very vocal minority of fans.  For all you know, the silent majority of us agree whole-heartedly with your opinion.

giphy.gif

Speaking in general. If you are the one percent, then just say hey guy you were right. Most didn't approve of selecting said player. Done.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:41 AM, crazycolt1 said:

What are you even trying to say? :scratch:

After Sundays results, was I right? Lamar won over Bills and Mahomes beat the Pats, the same team who I mentioned will have to sooner or later replace TB. Was I right or you just like to be disagreeable? Was I right yes or no? I should make a post called Monday morning results and everyone who disagrees with me should show up. Lol they probably won't be in attendance from being dead wrong though but hey. Such is life.

1 hour ago, Rackeen305 said:

@BSteph1 After yesterday's wins by Lamar Miller beating the Bills and Mahomes beating the Pats was I wrong? No likes required. Continue amongst yourselves. I know this poster who seems crazy at first, but after the games are played, had you wagered on what he says you would win. But hey, I guess you don't wager because if you did, YOU would be the one needing a Drug test. Or just need to see a doctor for how sick you would be feeling. That's all folks. But let me just use your jargens "eat crow" ?

Im assuming you mean Lamar Jackson.    What does he or Mahomes have to do with Simmons?

• Thanks 1

After Sundays results, was I right? Lamar won over Bills and Mahomes beat the Pats, the same team who I mentioned will have to sooner or later replace TB. Was I right or you just like to be disagreeable? Was I right yes or no? I should make a post called Monday morning results and everyone who disagrees with me should show up. Lol they probably won't be in attendance from being dead wrong though but hey. Such is life.

Once again, what are you trying to say? :dunno:

You are making comments that have exactly zero to do with Simmons. 

• Like 1

Was I right it's Monday?

Right about what exactly? You're trying very hard to spin this narrative of being the lone voice of reason but I'm not even sure what you're on about half the time. 

There's wasn't exactly a massive push back against Simmons on here, and more was about his knee injury than anything. We've been burnt before on taking D-Lineman hoping they recovered from an ACL, so not too surprised that some people had doubts. 

Besides it's the draft, people will have hits and misses, the professionals certainly do. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Once again, what are you trying to say? :dunno:

You are making comments that have exactly zero to do with Simmons. 

Oh now we lost about my post. The best way to say you were wrong is to play lost. I think everyone knows who I am if you forgot this is who: 

1) I got canned for reminding posters to put respect on HOOKER'S name, when many were derogatorily miss using his name.

2) Said that Darius Leonard has Lawrence Taylor like instincts. Never said Okereke was a HoF, or that Okereke was better than DL.

3) Said that AV was done after the playoff game against Cheifs.

4) Said that Lamar Jackson, Bridgewater, Mahomes were the new wave of NFL QBs.

4) Said that Simmons is that guy. And that alot of folks were anti Simmons because of off the field issues brought up upon draft day when ESPN decided to air his laundry out.

I'm that guy who doesn't shy away from Football discussions, and if I'm right I'm right. If wrong, then I would have learned something.

1 minute ago, Rackeen305 said:

Oh now we lost about my post. The best way to say you were wrong is to play lost. I think everyone knows who I am if you forgot this is who: 

1) I got canned for reminding posters to put respect on HOOKER'S name, when many were derogatorily miss using his name.

2) Said that Darius Leonard has Lawrence Taylor like instincts. Never said Okereke was a HoF, or that Okereke was better than DL.

4) Said that Simmons is that guy. And that alot of folks were anti Simmons because of off the field issues brought up upon draft day when ESPN decided to air his laundry out.

I'm that guy who doesn't shy away from Football discussions, and if I'm right I'm right. If wrong, then I would have learned something.

Literally no one has any idea what you're talking about

7 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

then just say hey guy you were right.

But what were you even right about?  :scratch: 

It's not like you predicted 6 months in advance that Simmons was going to pancake Nelson.

And it's one play.  He's only played in 7 games, only has 14 tackles, and only 2 sacks.  We can agree that Simmons is "that guy" if he stays healthy, out of trouble, balls out, and becomes an All-Pro, but until then, he's just a good player and a good draft pick by the Titans.  And that's not enough to be in this thread beating your chest like King Kong.  :lol:

9 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

I doubt carrying an attitude about getting  'canned' is worth losing your mind over. 

As far as the other issues I don't recall you saying anything? Guess you needed to remind us with a numbered list. (oh, by the way, you listed #4 twice) 

On 12/9/2019 at 10:16 PM, crazycolt1 said:

I doubt carrying an attitude about getting  'canned' is worth losing your mind over. 

As far as the other issues I don't recall you saying anything? Guess you needed to remind us with a numbered list. (oh, by the way, you listed #4 twice) 

So you came to tell someone online that they labeled the same number twice? Not to refute the football that I spoke on? I see why you are here. Next caller.

2 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

So you came to tell someone online that they labeled the same number twice? Not to refute the football that I spoke on? I see why you are here. Next caller.

You came online to brag that you predicted two teams that were expected to win this past weekend actually won, so not much of a difference.

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I was being sarcastic because you assume someone cares. 

6 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

You came online to brag that you predicted two teams that were expected to win this past weekend actually won, so not much of a difference.

care to refute football? Colts, NFL, Cleveland Browns, heck Miami Dolphins for that matter? If not, then I don't have anything to say.

25 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

care to refute football? Colts, NFL, Cleveland Browns, heck Miami Dolphins for that matter? If not, then I don't have anything to say.

Look, you wasn't refuting anything football when you listed the things you made a prediction on. 

We all have different opinions and points of views. 

The thing is no one really cares when you put things in a perspective of I know I am right so what you say means nothing. 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Look, you wasn't refuting anything football when you listed the things you made a prediction on. 

We all have different opinions and points of views. 

The thing is no one really cares when you put things in a perspective of I know I am right so what you say means nothing. 

So the things listed above wasn't about football, or football players? Listen I discuss football and football related topics. Please dont tell me how to speak or how to voice my opinions on football. Everything mentioned above is searchable on nfl.com sir. Rather it be a football team or football player. Therefore, it's football related. 

Lastly, Im just surprised anyone would take offense to anything I mentioned when these are things discussed in every barbershop, in Miami at least. (kanye shrug). Every week people in Miami discuss who's the next XYZ, whats gonna happen in the NFL this year, next year, etc. Why would anyone say, "I dont like the fact that you have a strong stance about football players". Is this flag football? Every Sunday folks like Darius Leonard, SS Earl Thomas, etc looks to take the heads off people, and you are bothered about me stating that Lamar Jackson is the new wave of NFL QBs? really? You do realize we are talking about the NFL and not NBA right? smh

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. AND WE LET'EM OFF THE HOOK. THATS WHY WE TOOK THE D@&) FIELD!

39 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

So the things listed above wasn't about football, or football players? Listen I discuss football and football related topics. Please dont tell me how to speak or how to voice my opinions on football. Everything mentioned above is searchable on nfl.com sir. Rather it be a football team or football player. Therefore, it's football related. 

Lastly, Im just surprised anyone would take offense to anything I mentioned when these are things discussed in every barbershop, in Miami at least. (kanye shrug). Every week people in Miami discuss who's the next XYZ, whats gonna happen in the NFL this year, next year, etc. Why would anyone say, "I dont like the fact that you have a strong stance about football players". Is this flag football? Every Sunday folks like Darius Leonard, SS Earl Thomas, etc looks to take the heads off people, and you are bothered about me stating that Lamar Jackson is the new wave of NFL QBs? really? You do realize we are talking about the NFL and not NBA right? smh

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. AND WE LET'EM OFF THE HOOK. THATS WHY WE TOOK THE D@&) FIELD!

So what? We all make comments or predictions. 

Stroking yourself on the back is not a good look for you nor anyone else. 

13 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

No, I don't care to refute football.  I like football and it exists so there is no way to refute it.  Now, I will discuss football with anyone... that is why I come to this forum.  But you don't discuss football you make wild claims and then crow superior if one or two of them sticks.  

I have seen enough of your posts to know you cannot discuss football on my level. 

7 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

No, I don't care to refute football.  I like football and it exists so there is no way to refute it.  Now, I will discuss football with anyone... that is why I come to this forum.  But you don't discuss football you make wild claims and then crow superior if one or two of them sticks.  

I have seen enough of your posts to know you cannot discuss football on my level. 

But just like this post. You haven't mentioned anything about football..." I've seen your inferior post". Once again care to mention anything about football?