Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quenton Nelson blown up by Jeffrey Simmons on this play

chad72

11 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

So what? We all make comments or predictions. 

Stroking yourself on the back is not a good look for you nor anyone else. 

Wait a min. So why do some ppl say eat crow then? Is that the politically correct way of saying that they were right? Just asking.

3 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

But just like this post. You haven't mentioned anything about football..." I've seen your inferior post". Once again care to mention anything about football?

Actually I already did but you decided to move on.

1.  you didn't talk about the play from the OP at all, you just talked about Simmons... that's not talking football that is talking people.

2.  You mentioned Jackson and Mahomes but when I talked about how they are not similar QBs you ignored it.  Mahomes and Jackson are very different QBs.  Mahomes has shown to be a great QB for the last two years.  Jackson is having an excellent year but it's yet to be determined if he will be a great QB for years.  The reason the question is still out on Jackson is because he has still not shown the ability to read a defense presnap, stand in the pocket and go through progressions, or read the defense well enough to change things at the LOS into a successful play.  His running ability will help mask some of those but there will be times

3.  So, lumping Jackson and Mahomes together is bad enough but then you mention Bridgewater in the same category shows you really don't know football.

6 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Actually I already did but you decided to move on.

1.  you didn't talk about the play from the OP at all, you just talked about Simmons... that's not talking football that is talking people.

2.  You mentioned Jackson and Mahomes but when I talked about how they are not similar QBs you ignored it.  Mahomes and Jackson are very different QBs.  Mahomes has shown to be a great QB for the last two years.  Jackson is having an excellent year but it's yet to be determined if he will be a great QB for years.  The reason the question is still out on Jackson is because he has still not shown the ability to read a defense presnap, stand in the pocket and go through progressions, or read the defense well enough to change things at the LOS into a successful play.  His running ability will help mask some of those but there will be times

3.  So, lumping Jackson and Mahomes together is bad enough but then you mention Bridgewater in the same category shows you really don't know football.

Ok you're right. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Wait a min. So why do some ppl say eat crow then? Is that the politically correct way of saying that they were right? Just asking.

I don't like the eat crow threads either.  If I spent my time on this forum thumping my chest every time I was right or eating crow every time I was wrong, that would take all my time and then I would not have any more time to be right or wrong about anything.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

I posted the eat crow thread a couple weeks ago for good bar room style laughs.

Which is exactly where football lands for me..... enjoy it whether I’m right or wrong and look for a laugh and a bright spot whether we win or lose. 

• Like 2

On 12/13/2019 at 12:26 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

Hmmm. This is a great question. Although I haven't seen every team in action, I will go on a limb and say.... I can't predict a winner, but teams representing may be.

Baltimore Ravens

vs

San Francisco 49ers

Here in Miami, 2020. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

Hmmm. This is a great question. Although I haven't seen every team in action, I will go on a limb and say.... I can't predict a winner, but teams representing may be.

Baltimore Ravens

vs

San Francisco 49ers

Here in Miami, 2020. 

I'd like to see that rematch.  It would have a twist this time with the Ravens having the mobile QB instead of the 49ers.  (Jackson vs Kap)  But those might be the two best defenses in the NFL.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling Brady and Rodgers are going to ride their defenses to the SB and we're going to see the Pats vs Packers SB that people have been predicting for years.

I'd hate to see another Pats SB victory, but I can just feel it coming...  :wall: