Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

Just now, ColtsSouljah said:

I love running the ball, but I am concerned that our passing game is non-existent against the Texans garbage secondary

We have no wr..... It's obvious 13 isn't going to play too many snaps.... We have what's left of Rogers, and Pascal.... We don't exactly out talent the banged up secondary with our wr corps right now....

Yeah, hopefully they're just setting things up for the PA later on. 

On another note, great to see two good runs by Hines on that drive.

Just now, JMichael557 said:

Team clearly believes that JB cannot throw the ball downfield. 

Or no receivers who can get open downfield??

1 minute ago, JMichael557 said:

I don’t care if they’re digging tunnels as long as they score

Just now, JMichael557 said:

When he did Johnson  ran the wrong  route 

Remember.....

Our offense didn’t look great last week in the first half.   Then what happened?

I think we’re the better team.  I think that will show over four quarters. 

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Come again?

Reich is committed to the run even if it is not pleasing to the eye.  It may pay off later in the game by tiring Houston's D.  Plus it gives the D a rest

2 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

I'm not sure about that. We are dropping JB back in 5 and 7 step drops, which means they are looking to test this banged up secondary out. I think it's a mixture of decent coverage and JB being conservative early on. 

Justin Houston is just a professional on all aspects of defense. Guy can do it all. The containment and breakdown on that play was a thing of beauty. Truly. 

Just now, relkins said:

This announcing crew is pro Houston 

It feels like most of the pre-game crew were pro Houston too. Or probably more accurately, pro Watson.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

It feels like most of the pre-game crew were pro Houston too. Or probably more accurately, pro Watson.

The NFL talking heads didn’t give a rip about the Texans other than JJ Watt before Watson got there

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Ya there in love