Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

I kind of expected Houston to play lights out! But they aren’t. Colts are just playing like *. Miami all over again!

No they aren't....

4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Watson is killing us rolling out. If Leonard is going to spy him, bring him hard on a stunt.

And when they do, see what happens?

Watson can, and WILL pull stuff out of his * on scrambles.... It's the big difference between him and JB.... Doesn't mean anyone is playing like crap....

Pretty good defensive series. They made some big third down plays and you have to live with that. They all were Watson rolling out and making a play.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

I mean, why even try that? It just allows the potential for the refs to make a bad call.

Probably better to have to rein in overcompetitiveness than have lbers with the drive of Quinn Pitcock at least....

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

Pretty good defensive series. They made some big third down plays and you have to live with that. They all were Watson rolling out and making a play.

Yep, gotta live with those, just try to minimize the damage he does on them

I like the effort, but we dont need any “stupid penalties” that give 1st downs.  Their one punt we pushed it a lil close too.

Just now, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

For trying that in the first place

Eh, if he made dumb mistakes regularly, I'd be harder on him for that last one.... Luckily didn't cost em

Lol I love how our guys are just too stupid to breathe and walk at the same time according to some when they get flagged..... 

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Your on your third string back and you thought you would come in and pound it down their throats? 

Sometimes I am amazed at our planning.

I mean, Williams isn't much worse than our second string, and Houston is giving up 6.6 a carry I thought I heard?

Not to mention.... Have you followed our wr and tes lately? Lol