Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

Nadine

1 minute ago, krunk said:

I wish this offense would open up.

At this point it’s probably time to just admit that it isn’t capable. Brissett is not a QB capable of doing that. He can move the ball down the field at times, but he can’t shoulder a game, take it over, and will us to touchdowns. It doesn’t matter what happens in the secondary, Brissett will never see it. He reads his intended target and everyone else is just wasting time out there. 

Not that they can really prey on a secondary anyways...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, relkins said:

This announcing crew is pro Houston 

So are the refs

14 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Now wait a minute 71 had his hands on our rusher the exact same way that Glowinski did earlier and got flagged, but no flag there???? C’mon now what is it with this officiating????

This is one thing that makes this game (NFL) is just getting hard to watch. One time it’s a foul, next time it isn’t. I just don’t understand. The product is becoming hot pile of crap. 

• Like 1

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Wow.

i’m rather surprised by the negativity.

we havent played well and we’re right in there in a hostile environment against a really good team.

We’re in great shape for the 2nd half.  We had tuff field position, penalties, and we’re right there.

If we make the right adjustments, its ours to take.

Post of the day! 

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

At this point it’s probably time to just admit that it isn’t capable. Brissett is not a QB capable of doing that. He can move the ball down the field at times, but he can’t shoulder a game, take it over, and will us to touchdowns. It doesn’t matter what happens in the secondary, Brissett will never see it. He reads his intended target and everyone else is just wasting time out there. 

Not that they can really prey on a secondary anyways...

Except for the games he already did this season. 

good god man. Your not getting Peyton Manning Star Wars stats but I can think of games Jacoby did exactly what you just said. Willed us to a win.

• Like 1

Got to wonder if they’re just being cautious or if TY’s calf is sore.

Love to see them open it up too but however they get a W is fine by me.
   Defense is playing well (save the fiasco on the TD to Hopkins).

Vinny hit that last on solid.

Go Colts!!!

Well the good news is we're getting them to play our ball.  This is a team that can hang 45 on you if you're not careful.  

That spy is somewhat effective, but I really wish we rushed 4 guys more often.  We're forcing throws assuming Watson will break outside the pocket. 

Our coverage could do better than to let guys beat them off their first cut though.  

Offense is about what we've come to know under JB.  We're not going to move the ball in chunks.  Man I wish JB was better at anticipating receivers being open.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Technically 15 but I stand by my point. You keep the TO so you don’t rush your inconsistent kicker if your next play is short of the goal in bounds.

You still have no chance of clocking. The receiver was to far down the field. You make one throw to the end zone or out of the endzone.

That was a no faith in your QB call. Which maybe other are right and the knee is causing some issues

• Like 1

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

You still have no chance of clocking. The receiver was to far down the field. You make one throw to the end zone or out of the endzone.

That was a no faith in your QB call. Which maybe other are right and the knee is causing some issues

So you eliminate a chunk of your playbook when the other team knows it?

We needed the points.

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Technically 15 but I stand by my point. You keep the TO so you don’t rush your inconsistent kicker if your next play is short of the goal in bounds.

You wouldn't  throw short of the goal. Take the time out and if it us not there he throws it out the back of the endzone.