Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

Nadine

• Nadine locked this topic
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Lions are bottom 10 vs the run, and not very good vs the pass either. I have no clue what we'll do.
    • Never said Rogers was great. Luck made good use of him though. Not painting a picture of anything based on Rogers. 
    • Speaking about offense now.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Bengals game was the first game since 2018 where the offense has shown Reich that it can come back from a real deficit.     He may gain confidence in what can now be done, and open up the playbook more going forward, and also allow Flus to take more risks.
    • You're ignoring a lot of basic stuff. Like 1. TY has never had huge separation, or needed it to be effective. He has the same separation this year as he did 5 years ago. 2. Cush impacts separation. It's why I listed it. Many of the WRs with high separation also have high cushion. 3. There are plenty of top WRs and top Rooks with separation rates below TY and Pascal. Like OBJ, AJ Green, Justin Jefferson, Amari Cooper, Will Fuller, DJ Moore, Tee Higgins, Agholor, Chark, Gallup, Galloday, Thielen, etc.. Several of those on track for ~1000 yard seasons. 4. RBs are not counted in Nextgen stats. It's all TE and WR. 5. As far as YAC stats, every team's overall YAC is impacted by RBs, who typically have higher #s. YAC is also highly impacted by scheme and routes run. TY and Pascal are ahead here than a lot of big names, even though they are not deep guys, or guys getting hit in space like slots. 
  • Members