Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Why do you think A and B are the only options?    What’s the reason for Ballard to be cheap?   What incentive would there be?    Posters like Superman and w87r have crunched the numbers.  The Colts are among the league leaders in spending.     Ballard’s is going into his 8th year.  He’s been competitive in 6 of the 8 seasons and I personally think season 1 was a tank.    Also…. Ballard always says the team is always looking to improve.  It’s now mid-June, so the Colts have 5 more weeks to sign someone before camp starts.  There are a number of FA safeties available.  Why aren’t the other 31 teams signing these players either.  They’re certainly good enough.  But it’s Ballard who is wrong or incompetent or cheap or something and not anyone else.    
    • This is a great story on Mitchell. The part in here where Mitchell explains how much he appreciates Ballard going to bat for him was awesome.    
    • As the old saying goes, you want to draft guys who can get into the end zone, or guys who can knock down their QB.     I think the Colts are built that way.  With a lot less emphasis on guys who can cover their WRs.     Ball control, minimize their opportunities to score.  
    • I agree, and the Jags are surely taking offense.     I started this thread because I’m a Buckeye and as I said, CJ had better WRs and RBs in college than he has now.  Yet TTUN beat us two years in a row.  So we should be able to beat Houston basically using the same game plan.     Their O was grinding it out, run heavy, etc., and they scored on almost every drive.  That kills a D’s will.  A fast strike O is not as effective.     Anyway, it’s food for thought during the break.  
    • Looked around didn't see it posted anywhere.   Thought it was worth the share and watch.     Overall good commentary here. Outside of Tirico saying they had 7 SB wins combined instead of 9.
  • Members

• Solon

Solon 206

• ColtFan

ColtFan 0

Rookie
    • bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 0

Rookie
    • smittywerb

smittywerb 1,502

• jvan1973