Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great prediction , you were close  

Colts win 30-23, Brissett 4 TD's and no INT's 326 Yards (26-39), now what Haters? 1st place in the AFC South at 4-2. 

Who’s Next is just a dang good album, one of my favorites along with Wish You Were Here and the original Boston album

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Nothing wrong with the run game.  Texans just loading up.  They want Brissett to beat them, which he is doing 

I'd say a really good power run game can smash them even when they do stack the box. But that's not who are (not a negative as such) and the Texans line is really good. Wasn't a criticism as such, just adding context to my comment.  

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No doubt.  I'm not saying they won't sign them.  I'm just saying that getting a franchise LT is more important.   You're right, they have to take into account how many years Fisher can play at a high level.  We were so lucky with AC.
    • The Colts reporters seem to believe this move is just to push hot rod and don’t seem to think he’s in real danger of losing his job but camp and pre-season can change things.  
    • Apparently it's a two year deal for Fisher, however the second year can be voided by the colts.
    • Age and health would be the argument for Smith and Leonard right now.  It’s not all about position.
    • It is my understanding the Colts grade every player on every pay.  Their has to be a method.  It was my understanding, i don't KNOW, that more teams than not subscribe to PFF, for their own reasons. Perhaps they too snark at their numbers.    The story i recently read/heard about a fumble recovery for a touchdown turned one DE's weekly grade from the 60's to near 90, well, that is very concerning if true.  The best way to see if someone is any good was back when i watched every Colts play in super slow-mo, sometimes frame by frame to see what really happened. Unfortunately i couldn't compliment that with all-22.  AC looked BAD for his 1st 3 seasons in pass-pro, and Andrew was terrible with timing and accuracy in the short game. Based on Harbaugh's pre-draft hype, and others of course "not since Elway," that part of his game disgusted me.  PFF can't reflect how much benefit or damage is done by the overall effectiveness of those around you, or good or bad coaching. Ras isn't everything but is a very solid place to start.
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 7,895

• jimmy g

jimmy g 370

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 349

• DaColts85

DaColts85 542

• Rolltide_gocolts

Rolltide_gocolts 68

• Smonroe