Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yes I remember him playing.  Before the Colts relocated to Indy it was the Bears we seen every week.  I would say Indy was Bear country more than any other team I can think of. My parents were huge Bear fans so we didn't miss a game.   Most don't recall he was a halfback, not really a regular RB. He also retuned kick and punt returns.  He ran a 100 yd dash in 9.7 seconds.  Sadly the Bears used and abused him and he only played about 5 years out of a 7 year career.    RIP Mr. Sayers.   
    • One of the strangest, most bizarre threads around here in a while....   And that’s saying something. 
    • Ju$tice is $erved I guess....   little b@$+ard   https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29961680/florida-prosecutors-drop-charge-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-court-bars-massage-parlor-sex-video?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm
    • Sitcom potential with those two!
    • Yeah well when he was being ragged on he was dealing with injury.  But lets not that get in the way of pointing a finger and being negative.  There are examples all over fan forums where the uninformed think they can judge but yet be wrong.  PFF grading system does not take into account the reality of being a football player. 
  • Members