Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

Couldn't agree more so far, very good decision making so far and spreading it around. 

I mentioned in another thread that it's a great opportunity to go after them with passing. They're not great vs the pass in the first place, and have 3 starting DBs dinged up. It's awesome they are trusting JB to attack those things.

While I want us to impose the run a little more in the 2nd half, I hope they keep letting JB throw it. I love it that most of the passes seem to be 1st reads that are not TY. Only a few play calls were bad by Reich, and overall I love the game plan thus far.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Ebron hurdling... love it.

Glad he seems to have shaken off the drops and getting into rhythm. 

Pascal having quite a game. Making Houston pay for all the attention they are paying to TY.

Our second best wr

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That's still three starters we're missing from our front 7. 
    • Autry and Oke aren't the best vs the run, especially Oke. Buckner is really the only big loss vs Henry. Walker is better than Oke vs the run. AQM is probably as good or better vs the run than Autry. Not sure about Lewis as I've seen him miss some Ts.
    • I'm predicting a shoot out. Henry is gonna have a field day with no Buckner, Autry, and Okerke.
    • The stellar defense of Indy can stand the loss of Buckner, as great as he is, and still be formidable to most NFL teams. Of course, Derrick Henry doesn't have to face a guy even larger than he is, not that he'd care much. Most teams have figured out how to stop Henry, at least in the beginning. Stack the box on obvious run plays and look to shoot the gap to get his legs wrapped in the backfield before he can get up a head of steam. That often works for the first half of play.  The problem is that Henry doesn't tire easily and the defense usually wears out before he does. So it's not unusual for Henry to pick up most of his yards after the half, like last week. Of course, if the Titans fall behind a lot by the end of the 3rd, Henry becomes irrelevant as Tannehill is forced to pass on most downs (which happened in the last Colts-Titans match).   Whatever happens, the winner of the contest owns the AFC South and will be likely to win it, although there is still plenty of December football still to be played.
    • Interesting idea but who do you think trades for Stafford 
  • Members

• chrisfarley

chrisfarley 1,082

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 747

• rock8591

rock8591 1,179

• sb2001

sb2001 161

• CR91

CR91 11,042