Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

11 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I think the league is letting it be known they felt forced into letting the rule be changed to challenge pi.... And the refs are carrying it out.... Never overturn one, and Boone challenges....

I don't disagree.   But even the interception that was overturned was a improper execution of review imo. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

That wasn't for miracle I've been saying that for 40 years . it's a single game anything can happen

"Great moments are born from great opportunity, and that's what you have here tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here tonight. One game; if we played them ten times, they might win nine. But not this game, not tonight. "

1 minute ago, legend300 said:

Why r why throwing to ebron.  2 and 1 and we try to run outside.  Run up middle like ten previous plays.  

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

Let's hope the refs don't help them score here on a long drive aided by numerous penalties on the defense!

Who knows, mahomes uterus looked strained....

Just now, Aces101 said:

2nd and 2 on the 5-yard line, right?  Could’ve run over guard 3 straight times, killed the clock, and likely finished off a TD

I'm just absolutely dumbfounded...

If it couldn't have been any more blatantly obvious what was needed there... that defense is DONE! And we bailed them out. 

3 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

If you’re not again running it up the guts, you do a play action pass, there on 2nd down.  

We don’t have the guy with speed to separate in the slot since Campbell went down against Cover 0, like an Edelman if they bring the blitz 

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

This passing game of the Colts is  embarrassing.  How can u dominate running the ball that much and still not b effective throwing  the ball?  I thought that was football 101????? Dominate on the run and it opens up the passing game.  I guess not.

Definitely need to fix that in the bye week