Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

It's like I said when most everybody went off the deep end. This is a single game not a 7 game series. Anything can happen including injuries, mistakes and turnovers. And right now the Colts are making the best of what they have. Mahomes is now injured and players are falling by the wayside on their side. Of course we can still lose this game by a couple touchdowns but I believe the Colts always have a winning chance until they don't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Calling it now. Possession of the game, score or conceit it.

I don't think we are quite at that point but with the starting field position, not getting a score would definitely be a firm blow to their chances.  It's not a knockout blow, but it would hurt.

1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

It's like I said when most everybody went off the deep end. This is a single game not a 7 game series. Anything can happen including injuries, mistakes and turnovers. And right now the Colts are making the best of what they have. Mahomes is now injured and players are falling by the wayside on their side. Of course we can still lose this game by a couple touchdowns but I believe the Colts always have a winning chance until they don't.

I'm pretty sure everyone has heard the speech from Miracle. :)