Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pierre Garcon Signs With Washington Redskins

MTC

8 mil a year......i would have like to see him stay a colt but you can't blame a guy for signing for about 1 mil more per yr.....it sounds like some posters turn haters if a player doesn't remain a colt.....give the guy a break, he played hard made some good catches and dropped some easy ones, you can't say Manning made him because he had a good year with terrible QB's throwing to him. His career could be over with 1 good hit so its good he got what he could.

Garcon has just blew a chance to pair with one of the best QB prospects in 20+ years. Who does he think is going to get the ball to him?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garcon has just blew a chance to pair with one of the best QB prospects in 20+ years. Who does he think is going to get the ball to him?

Isn't RGIII also a great prospect?

I dont blame these guys for wanting to leave - they see how everyone has been treated and want to get out while the getting out is good.

Just saw that this contract makes Pierre the 8th highest paid WR in the NFL..........un real..........

Goodness...

I mean, I liked Pierre, but they paid about twice what I had him valued at.

It is good to see that the Redskins aren't learning from their previous mistakes (cough randel el cough)

He will have RGIII and have a chance to win with a better team than the Colts. Not to mention he is going to make more money. I do not see why so much hate on Garcon for leaving.

haha They aren't going to just leave the team as is. We have to wait and see what they do, fortunately the draft is VERY strong with WRs and there are still many first and second tier free agent WRs on the market. They don't really need to bring in any big names this year, we will have to wait till next year until they have monumental cap room. Collie and White can still be solid, it's not like the Colts need to bring in 20 WRs.

I know they will have WR's on the roster. Please dont say White will be solid. lol.

Isn't RGIII also a great prospect?

I dont blame these guys for wanting to leave - they see how everyone has been treated and want to get out while the getting out is good.

How are they being treated? People don't understand that this is a business and thats how the league goes. You guys get to wrapped up into being player fans than being team fans.

Some of you need to stop hating, Garcon is a great WR... he didn't sign back with the colts big deal, WRs with good QBs are a dime a dozen. I wish him the best, he's a great guy.... though I will stop following him on twitter lol

Griffin is going to have fun with Pierre. Everyone can say what they want, but you all know Pierre would have had a stellar season with Peyton this year. The kid showed so much improvement, even with Painter throwing to him. Good Luck Pierre.

yea, i'm still in shock over this one. they could have up-ed the offer, thing is, Garcon might have wanted to play with RGIII instead of Luck. You just never know but Washington is breaking the bank on WR's. Man-o-Man. They just signed their 4th with Royal out of Denver.

yea, i'm still in shock over this one. they could have up-ed the offer, thing is, Garcon might have wanted to play with RGIII instead of Luck. You just never know but Washington is breaking the bank on WR's. Man-o-Man. They just signed their 4th with Royal out of Denver.

that's just how the redskins operate. they traded all their draft picks, so they are signing FA's