Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pierre Garcon Signs With Washington Redskins

MTC

But, with RGIII going there, it's a pretty good signing for him. Better than if they were sticking with Grossman or Beck. Could be fun to watch (even though I have to root against the Redskins)

Can't you say the same thing about Luck...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lmao at some of you guys post. Y'all real quick to bash him about dropped passes but you wanted him to resign with the Colts. Oh but now that he is going to sign with the Skins, he's awful. He lost the SB, He's overpaid. FUNNY! If this title said (Pierre Garcon resigned with The Colts) y'all would be singing another tune about him. Congrats to Pierre.

Some of you guys are rediculous. Anyone remember the huge playoff games he had? Chasing reed down and stripping the ball after peyton threw a pick. This guy was a 6th round draft pick. Your acting like he was the number 1 pick and should never drop a single ball. He had fewer drops all season last year than dallas clark probably had in one game. He was the only explosive player we fielded all year

I'm lmao at some of you guys post. Y'all real quick to bash him about dropped passes but you wanted him to resign with the Colts. Oh but now that he is going to sign with the Skins, he's awful. He lost the SB, He's overpaid. FUNNY! If this title said (Pierre Garcon resigned with The Colts) y'all would be singing another tune about him. Congrats to Pierre.

No, Im pretty consistent with my bashing of Pierre......

Best of luck to Garcon. I just don't see how people can bash him for signing with another team. We are not very good and maybe he didn't want to be part of the rebuilding. Also, players follow the money. Maybe his agent informed him to wait and test free agency because he already had a team who was gonna pay more than the Colts. We are worse than the Redskins right now.

BOOM!! Great Post!

i liked Garcon and thought he played hard and with a chip on his shoulder.

Did he drop easy passes? Yes

Did he make mistakes and cost the team the game? ( i.e. the Bengals game this past season) Yes

But I will always remember the 2008 AFC Championship game when he caught 11 passes for 151 yards

8 mil a year......i would have like to see him stay a colt but you can't blame a guy for signing for about 1 mil more per yr.....it sounds like some posters turn haters if a player doesn't remain a colt.....give the guy a break, he played hard made some good catches and dropped some easy ones, you can't say Manning made him because he had a good year with terrible QB's throwing to him. His career could be over with 1 good hit so its good he got what he could.

Alex Marvez@alexmarvez

Source told @FOXSports.com that #Colts WR Pierre Garcon signed 5-yr, $42.5M contract with #Redskins. Roughly $21.5M guaranteed.

Eeek..

Happy for him, but how did he get more money overall and per year and guaranteed than Marques Colston, a clearly superior receiver? Good for him, but this is the Redskins showing more evidence of poor management.

Good for Pierre!

He makes any WR corp tougher when he plays and he blocks his butt off. Plus he's one of the few guys who can take a 1 yard pass the distance. No hard feelings here (except that %#*^ SB drop), I'd take the money too. Good luck PG!

can't blame him. i thought the colts offer was too generous.....

Happy for him, but how did he get more money overall and per year and guaranteed than Marques Colston, a clearly superior receiver? Good for him, but this is the Redskins showing more evidence of poor management.

Agreed on all accounts.

Garcon was exciting to watch but also just as frustrating. I wish him the best with the Skins. Garcon would have been a #1 here this year by default only. He's not a true #1 WR though...if that is what the Skins think they got then they will soon learn different. He makes some big plays but muffs up some routine ones. Still I will miss his moxy, attitude, and the passion he brought to the team. I'll always remember that stiff arm he delivered in the Sunday night game against Arizona. He could flat out beast at times.

Mike Chappell from the Star said that the Colts did not tender RFA Jacob Lacey. It really isn't a surprise.

Yep, not at all. I was thinking maybe Pagano saw something in him, perhaps they could make him better but they probably see more potential in the young fellas Thomas and Rucker.

I agree with everything you said, except god forbid a player have to get a real job, I like the guy and wish we could have kept him, but this whole getting everything they can thing is a joke, what about those people working for 10 12 dollars an hour, yes I know different , but what they do is no more dangerous then lets say a fireman or policeman

Luck takes the snap. He looks.. He looks......He looks.......He looks..........Wait I dont have anyone to throw too? Thanks Mr. Irsay for given me such a talented team to come play for. LOL.

Its getting really sad in Colts country.

I am THRILLED the Colts didnt resign him for 5yr 42.5 Million. Everyone else should be too.

If it is a new system, the only vet I feel Luck will need to have around is Wayne. Sign Wayne for a 2 yr. $18 mil. incentive laden deal and get it over with. Wayne is better at tutoring younger wideouts than any other wideout we have. Plus, draft 2 speedy wideouts that will help us in the draft, this is a WR deep draft.

Luck takes the snap. He looks.. He looks......He looks.......He looks..........Wait I dont have anyone to throw too? Thanks Mr. Irsay for given me such a talented team to come play for. LOL.

Its getting really sad in Colts country.

haha They aren't going to just leave the team as is. We have to wait and see what they do, fortunately the draft is VERY strong with WRs and there are still many first and second tier free agent WRs on the market. They don't really need to bring in any big names this year, we will have to wait till next year until they have monumental cap room. Collie and White can still be solid, it's not like the Colts need to bring in 20 WRs.

Some of you guys are rediculous. Anyone remember the huge playoff games he had? Chasing reed down and stripping the ball after peyton threw a pick. This guy was a 6th round draft pick. Your acting like he was the number 1 pick and should never drop a single ball. He had fewer drops all season last year than dallas clark probably had in one game. He was the only explosive player we fielded all year

truth! preach!