Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pierre Garcon Signs With Washington Redskins

MTC

Via Pierre Garcon's Facebook

I wanted you all to hear it from me 1st before u saw it on the news... I will be signing with the Washington Redskins and I'm very excited about the opportunity in front of me.

I want to thank all Colts fans from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support you've shown me the past 4 years and I hope that at some level u will still follow my career, as I will continue to share my life with you on here...

Discuss

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad, the kid has potential, but he was stubborn and I dont like stubborn players. It's a little weird he chose the Redskins. They're not much better or better at all. Interesting choice, but I guess he wanted to be a #1 WR, and the Colts didn't want to make him that.

Too bad, the kid has potential, but he was stubborn and I dont like stubborn players. It's a little weird he chose the Redskins. They're not much better or better at all. Interesting choice, but I guess he wanted to be a #1 WR, and the Colts didn't want to make him that.

But, with RGIII going there, it's a pretty good signing for him. Better than if they were sticking with Grossman or Beck. Could be fun to watch (even though I have to root against the Redskins)

i just saw it on fb and went to the colts forum as soon as i knew. its nice how he didnt just leave after becoming a free agent and addressed us not the media. may just be to sound like a good guy but still :) heck be missed and best of luck to him. gets to play with RG3 lol

I wanted you all to hear it from me 1st before u saw it on the news... I will be signing with the Washington Redskins and I'm very excited about the opportunity in front of me.

I want to thank all Colts fans from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support you've shown me the past 4 years and I hope that at some level u will still follow my career, as I will continue to share my life with you on here...

Discuss

Dan Snyder will always over pay! Now they have nobody to throw it or catch it,good for them.

No.. They are better. Check the record and the roster.

Discuss

We all thank you to for the 8 yard slant you dropped on third down to change the mojo in the super bowl vs Saints,well done.

I would be happy with any other SECOND tier receiver. I appreciate what Garcon has done however in my mind he will always be synonymous with the wide open SB drop from a football perspective. From a social perspective though he's definitely a good person especially with all his ties and what he's done for Haiti.

This doesn't bother me at all. We could always count on him to drop an easy pass in critical situations. I'll never forget that drop in the Super Bowl!! He better use his money the right way, 'cuz I have a feeling this will be his last big payday. Also heard he wasn't the easiest person to coach or work with. Glad he's gone..

Best of luck to Garcon. I just don't see how people can bash him for signing with another team. We are not very good and maybe he didn't want to be part of the rebuilding. Also, players follow the money. Maybe his agent informed him to wait and test free agency because he already had a team who was gonna pay more than the Colts. We are worse than the Redskins right now.