LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

2 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

C'mon I have puked enough today ……. (I live in NY Metro area) I have had to listen to 3-4 NY Radio stations all day (probably still at it) remind the world that the NY Yankees are the 5000 times greater than any other professional organization in the history of the human race. If you do not root for the Yankees you just MUST BE DUMB . I would rather chew on razors than root for the Yankees.

I agree! Hate the Yanks!

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

THERE ARE BAD CALLS ON BOTH SIDES. DO NOT ARGUE

Thank you....what was I thinking?:woah:

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

We are just out manned tonight but the guys are playing hard. We could be right in this if we could get a td out of this drive. Get ball back at half and score again.

:loco:

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Did Buck call our guy  'Avery'?

Yes

• Confused 1

Well at least Victor Oladipo caps off a 19 point first half with a buzzer beater.  Looks like he picked up where he left off last year.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, John Waylon said:

TBH I’ve seen at least three instances of holding tonight that Clark HASN’T been called for tonight. 

But no, no, all the calls are against us.

Buts seriously, I agree with you. People need to stop blaming the refs for everything. We're losing this game plenty on our own.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

But no, no, all the calls are against us.

Buts seriously, I agree with you. People need to stop blaming the refs for everything. We're losing this game plenty on our own.  

You’re right. Let’s be happy that the pats player took out one of ours with an illegal play.

Joy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

I'm starting to think the Colts are not a very good team.

Any team with this many injuries to starters isn't very good.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You want me to explain why comparing Peyton Manning and Chad Kelly is a terrible analogy??
    • Didn't you just describe 70% of all Twitter users? 
    • I wonder which account is Kevin Bowen on here? He seems often to quote stuff I read here first.  Anyone else notice that? I wouldn't be surprised if he's either lurking or he's one of the regulars here.  
    • Mayfield and Rogers equal?    "You can't be serious!" -John McEnroe 
    • Yeah, if you ALSO take away his 3 best linemen you might approximate what Luck was dealing with his first 3 years.  Then we'd see an apples to apples type comparison to Luck's early years and his.  I think Mahomes deserves attention, but he had a stacked deck on Offense.  He also has the best TE in the league.  So arguably his top 3 weapons were in the top 5 in their positions, and Luck hasn't had any of that EVER, not even last year.  Sure, Luck finally had a line, but TY is on nobodies Top 5 list outside of this message board, and Ebron isn't deserving of a Top 5 listing wiht a blip on his resume.  Mack is a nice RB but far from Top 5 at this point.  Even though Luck STILL won't have 3 Top 5's this year, I think the scales are a bit more balanced this time around so I look forward to seeing which one excels.  If Mahomes puts up similar numbers without Hunt or Hill, (even though Kelce and their replacement back are still as good or better as our guys) then he'll unquestionably be the top QB in the league, in my view, over everyone on the list in pure talent/ability.   Rogers may have BEEN the most talented ever, but he's had some terrible seasons of late.  He'll be re-establishing his greatness as well and he has some new weapons this year to help him do that.  Same with Brady.   We'll also get a good look at Ben R. without Brown to see if he keeps up his performance.  We're lucky that Luck will get to prove it against many of those rated higher than him.  And likely, should we play well in the Playoffs, he'll have to prove it against Brady.  I would love to see Luck win against Brady in their only playoff meeting likely remaining should it happen. 
  • Members

• drakau

drakau 4

Rookie
    • stitches

stitches 5,236

• ColtJax

ColtJax 69

• ShakerColt

ShakerColt 3

Rookie
    • jvan1973