Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

He’s trying to pull the team across the field. It’s inevitable he’s gonna make these mistakes.

How are you trying to excuse that pass? I get that his team isn’t good. That was an ill advised throw. Especially giving the time left in the half

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Yes the team is bad. He cannot compound it with that horrible throw. That was all on him

It was a bad throw, but he’s constantly under pressure, so you’re going to get the. The guy must feel like he’s banging his head against a brick wall. It’s got to take its toll on you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Are you surprsied how much trouble he's having pass blocking./

I am

Honestly, I’m not. He’s a rookie. The line has no one else that really commands additional attention. He’s getting their main focus. Until AC comes back we’re gonna ha e problems, and likely after as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

How are you trying to excuse that pass? I get that his team isn’t good. That was an ill advised throw. Especially giving the time left in the half

He throws the ball down, possible grounding. He also loses a chance to move the chains. He’s desperate because we have no one. He’s trying to win with subpar talent.

6 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

when we laid a fingeron him..we got a personal foul

And it was literally a finger!

Still a penalty i get it, but it was a finger......not like a full on helmet collision that sent an opposition player to the concussion protocol.......those don’t deserve penalties, even when the rules were changed specifically for that type of collision.

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

How about 24-3 like 2017 SB??? Can we get some of your magic lol! I bet if we swapped jerseys that would be the only way we win lol!

Who knows, maybe we can send some your way, lol, these Thursday night games are tough on the road team