LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

Am I about to have worse record then the browns? 

Yes, you have a record of about 2-1354 for quality posts.

Just now, dgambill said:

Luck missed two wide open receivers in the red zone. That’s on him not OC.

Ebron wasn’t open. The throw was poor but back shoulder throws are throwing someone open. So you can get that from any formation. 

• Like 1

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Hines has to run hard..there's some holes there

Yeah I'm liking Hines.  Will be a good game for him to get PLENTY of reps.  

1 minute ago, #12. said:

I was confused as to what people were talking about with the Ebron pass.  Had to go back and watch it.  He wasn't open.  It was just a back shoulder hope shot.

I thought the pass to Paschal was the one he should have completed.  He had a step.

• Thanks 1

Andrew has to perform such heroics just to get a completion. It looks so difficult.

Meanwhile, Brady’s throwing to guys behind the LOS and they’re gaining 10-yards a pop.

• Like 2

It's comical.  I just jumped on one of the Pats fan forums and they are complaining the same as this group, refs are horrible, etc. etc. etc.  Except they feel they are getting the shaft and the refs are taking it easy on us. Everybody gets the homer glasses on come game night.

• Haha 1

Just now, midwest said:

It's comical.  I just jumped on one of the Pats fan forums and they are complaining the same as this group, refs are horrible, etc. etc. etc.  Except they feel they are getting the shaft and the refs are taking it easy on us. Everybody gets the homer glasses on come game night.

the refs have been pretty bad across the board

Just now, Tsarquise said:

Was that not pass interference? 

It was.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, midwest said:

Well no one accused people from Boston of having intelligence.

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

How many times does Ebron limp off in a game :(

You noticed that, too..Looks like he needs a hip replacement and he;s back in 2 plays later

Alright. So we’ll be down 21-3 in about 5 minutes. Who’s up for some nachos?!

Sometimes I wish Luck would go to sidelines and yell like Brady.  I know that’s not his demeanor but what could it hurt.  

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

The refs definitely aren't just screwing us over, in fact I think we've gotten some favorable calls (two in particular).

Yea like the lowering helmet that took out geathers. Got lucky on that one

Just now, Cynjin said:

It was.

thought it was, too...Buck and Aikman must have been on the phone placing bets on the weekends college football.

Didnt see it.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

The refs definitely aren't just screwing us over, in fact I think we've gotten some favorable calls (two in particular).

I agree, Clark got away with a hold on that last drive, right in front of the ref too.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Yea like the lowering helmet that took out geathers. Got lucky on that one

Lol yeah, that's the only reason we're losing, sure.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Luck was roughed (by today's standards) in the first series...