Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How many passes will Luck Catch this year?

Fluke_33

I just saw the highlights of last nights game (I fell asleep during it) and saw Foles catch another pass as he did in the SB.   Do you think Reich will have AL go out for any and if so how many do you think he will catch this year.  

Despite his previous injury, i want to see it.  And at 240lbs, what DB is going to want to tackle him?!?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I just saw the highlights of last nights game (I fell asleep during it) and saw Foles catch another pass as he did in the SB.   Do you think Reich will have AL go out for any and if so how many do you think he will catch this year.  

Despite his previous injury, i want to see it.  And at 240lbs, what DB is going to want to tackle him?!?

Nick Foles is 240 as well

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Now we are having some fun. No doubt it is in the playbook for Lucky. 
It is as safe a play or safer than getting hit in the pocket, which is coming, as long as he takes what he can and races to the sideline. I would vote to expect at least 3 pass attempts to him.

• Thanks 1