Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns 'Perfect Season' Parade Planned

King Colt

Browns fans will be holding a parade to be performed around the Browns stadium symbolizing a "0". It will have floats and all the things that make parades.It is gaining sponsors including Exedrin the headache medication and Farmers Only Dot Com. I am sure some of the players may not feel this is a good idea but if they had won just one game it would not be in the making. Thoughts anyone?

7 hours ago, King Colt said:

Browns fans will be holding a parade to be performed around the Browns stadium symbolizing a "0". It will have floats and all the things that make parades.It is gaining sponsors including Exedrin the headache medication and Farmers Only Dot Com. I am sure some of the players may not feel this is a good idea but if they had won just one game it would not be in the making. Thoughts anyone?

you know i was drinking a Root beer while reading this thread and lets just say i laughed so hard i had soda pouring outta my nose. :lol:

I know this is funny but I can't believe this is good. I would like to see some interviews from the management down through players. I just saw one of the two PAC 12 QBs said they will never play for Cleveland. Not sure if it was Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold. What next from their fans? I lived in Houston when the Oilers left and the Brown have already left once.

Who cares !?

Browns fans need SOMETHING to celebrate.

i give their team credit, like our Colts did thru a BAD year this year, the Browns players kept  fighting.  They make that catch at end, and the probably beat Pitt.

Some around here laugh at the Browns and this season and obviously havent noticed a small line divided their season and the Colts season.

Dont kick them when they are down.  Let them have some sliver of fun and hope.  It wasnt so long ago this franchise looked very similar.

and remember, these poor fans lost their team for a while.  Not to another city, but taken away completely!  

Have a lil compassion, or Kharma's gonna come for you as you sleep.

On 1/4/2018 at 7:07 PM, King Colt said:

I know this is funny but I can't believe this is good. I would like to see some interviews from the management down through players. I just saw one of the two PAC 12 QBs said they will never play for Cleveland. Not sure if it was Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold. What next from their fans? I lived in Houston when the Oilers left and the Brown have already left once.

This isnt for the players and coaches.... its for the FANS !

arguably the most loyal fans in the league.

Heck, some around here cry and whine more after ONE loss than Browns fans do after a ZERO win season.

Embarrasing yourself is subjective.

21 hours ago, csmopar said:

You know, it could be the Hoodie curse.....  The Browns fired Belichick in 1995, theyve had just 2 winning seasons since........

I believe the Hoodie actually sold his soul to the Devil his last day in Cleveland before leaving.  Somehow is stuck in Cleveland instead of following ye olde hoodie.

i would go to this if i were a browns fan

17 hours ago, chad72 said:

You win 1 game there and you are a hero, what a great situation for a QB to go into. :) :thmup:

make the playoffs and they would be a legend to browns fans forever 

9 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Browns players aren't happy about it.

I know it sounds callous, and I hate to be that guy, but... win a game.  If Ogbah and his teammates had managed to win just one game like last year, they wouldn't have to deal with this.  But since they earned the privilege of dealing with this, they should probably just do like Mom taught 'em and chew with their mouths CLOSED while they eat their humble pie.

:sip:

Anyone playing for the Browns should know that a "stiff upper lip" is a requirement for employment...

Besides, it is OBVIOUSLY a joke.  I think it's a good thing Clevelanders can laugh at themselves like this.  I imagine it's either laugh about it or cry about it for Browns fans, and nobody likes a crybaby.  Or a sore loser.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:47 AM, WoolMagnet said:

This isnt for the players and coaches.... its for the FANS !

arguably the most loyal fans in the league.

Heck, some around here cry and whine more after ONE loss than Browns fans do after a ZERO win season.

Embarrasing yourself is subjective.

Cleveland fans are not any more or less loyal than any other....and they are embarassing themselves here.

..and they are ridiculing their team...... the team did try to win. It wasn't 42-0 every week.

This would not happen in most NFL towns. I know it wouldn't happen in Indianapolis or Chicago, the two fans bases I'm most familiar with..

Too much local pride in the franchises

10 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Cleveland fans are not any more or less loyal than any other....and they are embarassing themselves here.

..and they are ridiculing their team...... the team did try to win. It wasn't 42-0 every week.

This would not happen in most NFL towns. I know it wouldn't happen in Indianapolis or Chicago, the two fans bases I'm most familiar with..

I think they are just trying to laugh to keep from crying.

13 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I know it sounds callous, and I hate to be that guy, but... win a game.  If Ogbah and his teammates had managed to win just one game like last year, they wouldn't have to deal with this.  But since they earned the privilege of dealing with this, they should probably just do like Mom taught 'em and chew with their mouths CLOSED while they eat their humble pie.

:sip:

Anyone playing for the Browns should know that a "stiff upper lip" is a requirement for employment...

Besides, it is OBVIOUSLY a joke.  I think it's a good thing Clevelanders can laugh at themselves like this.  I imagine it's either laugh about it or cry about it for Browns fans, and nobody likes a crybaby.  Or a sore loser.

Yeah if they win a game the parade obviously wouldn't have happened. I do think the parade was a bit ridiculous, IMO. If the Colts ever god-forbid went 0-16 I wouldn't be too happy about a parade for it. 

I'm sure free agents would not want to go somewhere that throws a parade for a winless team as well. I could see why players would dislike it.

19 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

It's hard to have pride in a team that is as bad as the Browns for as long as the Browns.

12 years ago the Colts and the Bears where in the superbowl.  While that's a long time ago in NFL terms, it's been even longer since the Browns even made the playoffs.  

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for the Browns or their players because they played hard and were in some games. The fans in Cleveland paid for the stadium that the Browns call home. They have for almost 2 decades since the Browns returned to the NFL  tolerated a subpar football team that has constantly been mismanaged. The franchise is a joke and until ownership and management prove otherwise I see no reason why they shouldn't be treated as such. Winning changes everything. For years Saints fans wore bags on their heads so they couldn't be identified. Do you see bags on Saints fans heads anymore? Why? Because the Saints finally started winning. I'm not a person who thinks that just because a fan pays to get into a game that they have the right to say or do anything they want, but I do feel that if your product is a joke it is more than appropriate to laugh at it.  

I don't feel sorry for the Browns organization.  I do feel sorry for the players as individuals.  And I also think the parade is a stupid idea.

I wish players would go to the workplace of these fans and every time they made a mistake yelled at them and tell them how much they suck and they should be let go.  I'm sure a lot players wish that as well.

2 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I don't feel sorry for the Browns organization.  I do feel sorry for the players as individuals.  And I also think the parade is a stupid idea.

I wish players would go to the workplace of these fans and every time they made a mistake yelled at them and tell them how much they suck and they should be let go.  I'm sure a lot players wish that as well.

on one hand i agree with you, but on the other the team is lucky they still have any fans

the colts probably wouldnt have survived in indy if they had the same record as the browns over the last 25 years