Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ballard Using An Orangatang For Player Selection

King Colt

Ahhh.....    uhhh......     ehhhh....

I seriously doubt it was Ballard's idea or his call to do that.

It was likely made in another part of the building and Irsay signs off....

I had no trouble with it...      it was a picture on the front of NFL.com for a while....    

It's just fun......

1 hour ago, BLUEx40 said:

just sucks now ifel like when i read/watch anything on our great draft its goin to overshadowed by this but still good draft

Since those funny creatures are about six times stronger than a man think of that when the Colts are on the field.

22 minutes ago, Nadine said:

There's an orangutang center at the Indy Zoo and the colts have a relationship with the zoo but, I'm sure just for a little draft fun.  Orangutangs are amazing.

http://www.indianapoliszoo.com/plan-your-visit/animals-exhibits/international-orangutan-center

Here's a baby born at the zoo

Was gonna say the Indy Zoo has a recently added top notch Orangutang exhibition. It lets them swing around above large sections of the park in if I remember correctly...

15 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Was gonna say the Indy Zoo has a recently added top notch Orangutang exhibition. It lets them swing around above large sections of the park in if I remember correctly...

It does.  they want to bring visibility to orangutangs because they are endangered because of destruction of the rain forests. They are very much like humans.  They've created an environment designed for them so they can go where they want to go. 

The draft was an excellent way to create visibility for the orangutans.