Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rumor central -- Pagano and Grigson reports, 1/16 (merge)

gnet550

6 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

What do you suggest people talk about o wise all knowing one? Make a thread then, would you prefer a forum with nothing to talk about? Let's hear what you want to talk about? Besides bashing people for talking about changing coaches that has been in the news..

How about the draft? Free agency? Actual assessment of last season? There is plenty of game film to break down.

News? NEWS?!

Come the F on. "News" my aching butt. Random tweets and guys with speculative blogs are not news.

In fact, the only reason parasites like that survive is because gullible fools like you read what they write and give them attention. You go sharing it and pushing it to anyone you come across. And the other gullible boobs like you do the same exact thing.

And that leads us to where we're at now. You people are clogging the lanes of common sense because you're so heartbroken that pagano didn't get fired that you'll cling to whatever wisp of smoke is spouted off whether there's fire behind it or not.

Some random jackoff could tweet that Irsay is raising Elvis from the grave to be our coach tomorrow and you'd be right there lapping it up like a thirsty dog on a hot day.

You people are so hot to see someone, anyone get fired that you've damned actual facts and accuracies.

I've tried talking about horror movies and music but, inevitably a rumor pops up and we get back to that. You cannot have nice things on the internet.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the draft? Free agency? Actual assessment of last season? There is plenty of game film to break down.

News? NEWS?!

Come the F on. "News" my aching butt. Random tweets and guys with speculative blogs are not news.

In fact, the only reason parasites like that survive is because gullible fools like you read what they write and give them attention. You go sharif it and pushing it to anyone you come across. And the other gullible boobs like you do the same exact thing.

And that leads us to where we're at now. You people are clogging the lanes of common sense because you're so heartbroken that pagano didn't get fired that you'll cling to whatever wisp of smoke is spouted off whether there's fire behind it or not.

Some random jackoff could tweet that Irsay is raising Elvis from the grave to be our coach tomorrow and you'd be right there lapping it up like a thirsty fog on a hot day.

You people are so hot to see someone, anyone get fired that you've damned actual facts and accuracies.

Actual assessment of last season was that it was an epic failure thus leading to all the smoke...

So what you're saying is that because the team did not meet your standards last season, standard they have NO obligation to meet, that it is ok to spread rumors, misinformation, mistruths, and outright lies?

What do you suggest people talk about o wise all knowing one? Make a thread then, would you prefer a forum with nothing to talk about? Let's hear what you want to talk about? Besides bashing people for talking about changing coaches that has been in the news..

News? NEWS?!

In fact, the only reason parasites like that survive is because gullible fools like you read what they write and give them attention. You go sharing it and pushing it to anyone you come across. And the other gullible boobs like you do the same exact thing.

Some random jackoff could tweet that Irsay is raising Elvis from the grave to be our coach tomorrow and you'd be right there lapping it up like a thirsty dog on a hot day.

I've tried talking about horror movies and music but, inevitably a rumor pops up and we get back to that. You cannot have nice things on the internet.

I don't want to talk about horror movies. This place has turned into one. I just wanna survive at this point.

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

So what you're saying is that because the team did not meet your standards last season, standard they have NO obligation to meet, that it is ok to spread rumors, misinformation, mistruths, and outright lies?

Whatever it takes too get flappy hands out of here...Enough specualtion might force Irsays hand since he seems to be in la la land at the moment..

2 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Whatever it takes too get flappy hands out of here...Enough specualtion might force Irsays hand since he seems to be in la la land at the moment..

Speculation from Twitter isn't going to force a billionaire into a business decision.   

4 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I thought Pagano was "to be fired" on Tuesday (today is Tuesday)...maybe they meant "another Tuesday".

Ahh got to love rumor central. (not really)

He's getting fired tomorrow, but the thing is, it's always tomorrow no matter what day it is.  

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

What no pressed today?  I am shocked!  Shocked I say!

No, we're going to hear something today.  I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another...

...Oh wait, I may have just been having flashbacks to some old 70s song...  Never mind.

Just now, jshipp23 said:

You should make that your avatar..

Well, since you already admitted that it's perfectly acceptable to use lies and mistruths against those you don't like I guess that means I'm safe.

See that? Now you're learning the lesson of accountability.

We'll make a big boy out of you, yet.

Maybe. 

On 1/16/2017 at 1:52 PM, Valpo2004 said:

Wasn't the delay in canning Caldwell a situation where he wanted to let the new GM decide to keep him or let him go?

Apparently, Caldwell was canned and Pagano was hired all before Grigson was hired. At least that was my understanding. 

25 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

No, we're going to hear something today.  I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another...

...Oh wait, I may have just been having flashbacks to some old 70s song...  Never mind.

Oh great..  now I'm singing this song over and over...... haha