Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am feeling negative.  To me, bad offensive play calling, especially that 2nd and goal telegraphed run, which the Colts NEVER gain a yard on out of that formation, and a defense that disappears when they need to step up.  

It may be premature of me to say, but barring miracle, I thinks playoff aspirations are dead.  :-)

Just now, jameszeigler834 said:

So it seems the officials are awful again today no suprise there.

We lost the game with our turnovers and a bunch of bad plays...not because of a couple bad calls. If the game rested on a couple bad calls we would never win because our OC and HC make ton of bad calls every game lol.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thursday, Sept. 19 Patriots @ Jets, 8:15 p.m. ET   Sunday, Sept. 22 Giants @ Browns, 1 p.m. ET Eagles @ Saints, 1 p.m. ET Houston Texans @ Vikings, 1 p.m. ET. Broncos @ Buccaneers, 1 p.m. ET Packers @ Titans, 1 p.m. ET Bears @ Colts, 1 p.m. ET Chargers @ Steelers, 1 p.m. ET Dolphins @ Seahawks, 4:05 p.m. ET Panthers @ Raiders, 4:05 p.m. ET 49ers @ Rams, 4:25 p.m. ET Lions @ Cardinals, 4:25 p.m. ET Ravens @ Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET Chiefs @ Falcons, 8:20 p.m. ET   Monday, Sept. 23 Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills, 7:30 p.m. ET Washington Commanders @ Cincinnati Bengals, 8:15p.m. ET
    • A primary reason Why he needed to be more active in free agency. He has done well throughout his drafts to add contributing NFL roster caliber players, however, there is a mounting lack of true difference makers  on the defensive roster. His stubbornness with overvaluing his own draft picks is getting very old- especially on defense -to your point. I also realize some of these players are being held back by Bradley's simple and tired defense.
    • poor talent evaluation by ballard
    • Only 5 for 5 ??? That's not gonna cut it on this forum!!!!!
    • they were. He missed some normal range kicks in warmups, and that’s what his career looked like in college, which is why I say that. But I think he has potential to be really good. 
  • Members

• CR91

CR91 13,441

• JediXMan

JediXMan 4,994

• Lifetime Colt

Lifetime Colt 202

• Myles

Myles 7,125

• newb767

newb767 0

• RollerColt