Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

There's the game.  Hopefully this is the first of four straight losses that result in Pagano and Grigson being fired and an actual competent group of people brought in

we could not block their front all day...that's why we didn't run it....

I didn't think it was a bad call...we just couldn't execute it

Well let these texan scrubs go to the playoffs and get blown out in the wild card round again, Can't wait to see that happen again !!

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

There's the game.  Hopefully this is the first of four straight losses that result in Pagano and Grigson being fired and an actual competent group of people brought in

Yeah it needs to happen.  They're going to get rocked against Minnesota and Oakland most likely also.

Why the heck do we not again hand it to Turbin!?!!!

So, who wants a pitchfork and who wants to help me move Pagano and Grigson out of Indiana TONIGHT!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Cant sneak because of big Vince and their LBs...

Turbin would have gotten that.

Once again this makes me believe luck has no control of this offense lol he's a frickin YES man cuz I would've changed that dumb butt call

Well deserved loss! Disgraceful performances this year by the WHOLE team and coaching staff. How in the world did the coach and GM get extensions????

4th and one and in the shotgun again. Learn from mistakes? Not this P.O.S. staff... 

God this team sucks...

At this point, there's no need to win any more games. Let's just use today's game plan to ensure we lose out and clean house.

Why in the hell do we constantly want to throw the stupid ball on 3rd/4th and one.  Run the ****** ball you stupid coaches.  That's it.  I'm done with Pagano. The guy is a damn ******. 

And to turbin for that matter,  the guy that can't catch %. 

Where the hell was gore?

So done with this season and this team. 

Maybe I'll watch next season if we get a team that knows how to play and a coach that knows how to coach. Failure at every position. 

Welp for the second year in a row the Texans win to put us out of the playoffs. The only difference this year is the Titans still have a chance to take the division.

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Yeah it needs to happen.  They're going to get rocked against Minnesota and Oakland most likely also.

sadly, they'll probably win those and Pags/Grigs will stay

Well now we can focus on the off season, since playoff hopes are done. Serious work needs to be done on this team this offseason season. And one has to wonder how much longer can it be acceptable for us to be a team that is really only good at being consistently inconsistent. It's the trends repeating themsleves over and over and over and over again.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Why the heck do we not again hand it to Turbin!?!!!

So, who wants a pitchfork and who wants to help me move Pagano and Grigson out of Indiana TONIGHT!

Chud called that play

1 minute ago, SP_21 said:

Don't worry guys. I'll help Grigs and Pagano pack their bags

screw packing, lets just pack THEM out of the state!

Just now, runthepost said:

Chud called that play

when i say Pags/Grigs, I include everyone on their staff in that category.

This era needs to end, period.  How anyone continues to defend Grigson, I have no idea.  Does anyone really believe there is no other management  type out there who could do better than the 30th ranked D and one of the worst O-lines in the game?  End the insanity.

Don't care what the "real" fans say.

I hope we lose the last three games thus improving the draft position and resulting in the firing of Pagano and Grigson.

Just now, James said:

Don't care what the "true" fans say.

I hope we lose the last three games thus improving the draft position and resulting in the firing of Pagano and Grigson.

I don't care about draft position....you don't get more choices

1 minute ago, Boiler_Colt said:

If this isnt the nail in the coffin for this regime I dont know what it will take. Pathetic and embarassing. 

Beginning to think Irsay needs to get BACK on the pain killers ..... kind of like a Dr. House situation, maybe he thinks better on drugs.....

Just now, #12. said:

This era needs to end, period.  How anyone continues to defend Grigson, I have no idea.  Does anyone really believe there is no other management  type out there who could do better than the 30th ranked D and one of the worst O-lines in the game?  End the insanity.

They'll be back next year..might as well get used to it

I am all about continuity and not becoming the Browns by firing everyone every year, but Irsay has to make a change when the Texans win the division two years in a row with trash qb play!