Colts are reportedly working out Antonio Cromartie

Everyone

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ominous tweet from ESPN's Mike Wells.....

This is how serious Colts Pro Bowl cornerback Vontae Davis' injury is: I spotted him leaving the locker room with a cast on his right foot:

That you're required to go to Espn to read, gotta get them clicks......

3 minutes ago, Everyone said:

I'm an information guy.      I want all the good info I can get from wherever I can get it.

ESPN,  NFL.com....    CBS Sports,   NBC Sports....     you name it,  I want info......

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

I'm an information guy.      I want all the good info I can get from wherever I can get it.

ESPN,  NFL.com....    CBS Sports,   NBC Sports....     you name it,  I want info......

Agreed, but Wells rarely has anything of note to say that hasn't already been said.

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

That's cool but I cant get past all the click bait and personal opinions of those who worry about face time too much. I will just wait to hear from Colts.com and get the story without all the Horse dung.

9 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

That's cool but I cant get past all the click bait and personal opinions of those who worry about face time too much. I will just wait to hear from Colts.com and get the story without all the Horse dung.

That's OK too.....

Different approach for different folks.....     

Whatever works best for you.....

17 minutes ago, Everyone said:

Just because it's news we don't want to hear doesn't make it click bait.

if the headline was Davis seen leaving in cast after possibly breaking up a fight between Grigson and Pagano showing that Andrew Luck continues to regress then it would be click bait.

i am not a big Wells fan either but I see no reason he would make this up.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Just because it's news we don't want to hear doesn't make it click bait.

if the headline was Davis seen leaving in cast after possibly breaking up a fight between Grigson and Pagano showing that Andrew Luck continues to regress then it would be click bait.

i am not a big Wells fan either but I see no reason he would make this up.

Did I ever say he made it up?

3 minutes ago, Larry Horseman said:

Per Holder's Twitter, Pags said VD had a medial ankle sprain. Google it...I never play the I'm an injury expert game, but he is going to miss a chunk of time. Wearing a cast is pretty standard, according to what I read. 

4 months on average? yikes

Just now, krunk said:

Who said 4 months?  I've seen timeframes of 3 to 8 weeks just reading around the net.  Haven't seen 4 months.

just a quick google search. it depends on the degree apparently, degree 1 recovery time is 3-8 weeks, degree 2 averages 12-16 weeks with degree 3 taking 8 to 12 months.  again ,thats just a quick google search, take it for what it is worth, not even 2 cents.

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

Who said 4 months?  I've seen timeframes of 3 to 8 weeks just reading around the net.  Haven't seen 4 months.

and im just guessing that it is a grade 2 because it says grade 2 medial sprains often times require a cast to be worn 8-12 weeks, then 3 to 4 weeks of therapy to heal.  again, pure speculation

1 hour ago, WarGhost21 said:

I find it amusing how seemingly everything I post about has happened so far. I had us winning the first and losing the second games in the preseason, and then recently posted about if we should bring in Cromartie or not? :spit:

Could you tell Grigson to hire Peyton as an assistant head coach? k thx.

Well we know where the big target will be on our defense....the secondary. You can bet teams are gonna come out and try to expose it. I sure hope we can find ways to create pressure or it could be a rough year. I'm hoping we have some guys step up big time!!!