Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No longer perfect

12isthenew18

I am always such a sweet positive guy but let the Pats fans sweat and squirm for a week haha like we/I have all season. They could care less about Andrew being injured and Denver's Defense is brutal. They will lay players out. It's Football.

Pats fans are nowhere to be found here. If they had won, they would have been monopolizing this board with their posts, gloating. This is a great win for Denver. It would be great if Denver could have home field advantage. They are hard to beat at home.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One more team & the 1972 Miami Dolphins pop the cork, yet again!

They might as well pop it because Carolina isn't going undefeated either. This Sunday here has made me so happy I want to party!! I did excellent on my picks too but did take the Pats LOL, still was over .500 on my picks overall and the Colts pick was right and we won!

This. He should have been ejected for that. And he trashed the colts and colts fans after the game. I hate injuries, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over him being hurt. He will be fine, he's a millionaire but that doesn't mean I have to care.

My 'OL Pop used to tell me ... "What goes around, comes around ...e-ven-tu-al-ly!"

Remember that son, he said. And you'll be fine.

Schefter is reporting that the Gronk injury is not serious. He will have further testing today. I can only hope as the hit did not look good. He was seen in the locker room after the game walking around so that is a good sign.

Stinks to lose but I did not expect this team to go 16-0 with all the injuries. Road game in Denver in adverse weather spelled their first loss. They are still in the drivers seat for HFA with Denver and the Bengals having to still play each other which will give one team 3 losses.

On to the Eagles.

Schefter is reporting that the Gronk injury is not serious. He will have further testing today. I can only hope as the hit did not look good. He was seen in the locker room after the game walking around so that is a good sign.

Stinks to lose but I did not expect this team to go 16-0 with all the injuries. Road game in Denver in adverse weather spelled their first loss. They are still in the drivers seat for HFA with Denver and the Bengals having to still play each other which will give one team 3 losses.

On to the Eagles.

I thought Brady was unstoppable in these kinds of conditions?

I thought Brady was unstoppable in these kinds of conditions?

He was great. 3 TDs to three different receivers, no picks and led the drive at the end for the game tying FG. But Denver was just better. Have to hand it to Brock. Once they got that muffed punt, it was lights out. He played beautifully and led the comeback. They may have a real, legit stud in the making.

By far my favorite game this week.  Brock was very poised throughout the game, CJ Anderson is back and it was a great team win for the Broncos.  

I picked Denver to win in all my Pick'em leagues and Pools.  I never expected NE to go undefeated this year, Carolina on the other hand very well could.

On to the Eagles.

How about them Broncos. Sorry I had to say it haha

He was great. 3 TDs to three different receivers, no picks and led the drive at the end for the game tying FG. But Denver was just better. Have to hand it to Brock. Once they got that muffed punt, it was lights out. He played beautifully and led the comeback. They may have a real, legit stud in the making.

Nah, Peyton still gives them the best chance in the Playoffs.

Gronk will be fine, Edelman will be back, the road will run through NE. They'll be back "and in greater numbers"

Even if Gronk and Edleman return, will they be 100%? It looks like the home field advantage could be in jeopardy. A ring is not guaranteed for NE.

If the Colts have to go to Denver or Cinncy, don't count them out to get to the SB. Even if they have to go to NE.

Consider:

Colts have lost 5 games due in large part, to "friendly fire". This is correctable. Should they get Luck, Castanzo, Freeman and Adams back and clean up the mistakes, they can beat anybody.

Sunday night will be a good test. Should they go into Pittsburg and win, I believe they will run the table or at least 3 out of 4.

Just counting down until more Pats fans come in here saying how they aren't ever watching the NFL again. :puhleeze:  Lost 1 game and think that they aren't allowed to lose. Denver's defense was hitting hard and rattling Tom all night. B**** out the refs and not get flagged for it, he should feel lucky about that.

Even if Gronk and Edleman return, will they be 100%? It looks like the home field advantage could be in jeopardy. A ring is not guaranteed for NE.

If the Colts have to go to Denver or Cinncy, don't count them out to get to the SB. Even if they have to go to NE.

Consider:

Colts have lost 5 games due in large part, to "friendly fire". This is correctable. Should they get Luck, Castanzo, Freeman and Adams back and clean up the mistakes, they can beat anybody.

Sunday night will be a good test. Should they go into Pittsburg and win, I believe they will run the table or at least 3 out of 4.

We need Andrew to beat those guys. I think we will lose next week but I hope Hass proves me wrong.

Just counting down until more Pats fans come in here saying how they aren't ever watching the NFL again. :puhleeze:  Lost 1 game and think that they aren't allowed to lose. Denver's defense was hitting hard and rattling Tom all night. B**** out the refs and not get flagged for it, he should feel lucky about that.

That game was awesome, I didn't expect that. The Denver D lays the wood though

Don't kid yourself. It was great what Brock did last night but come Playoff time if Peyton is healthy Denver needs to roll with him.

I think Brock just cemented himself as the starter for the rest of the year with his performance last night. He is able to run the Kubiak offense beautifully and played with tremendous poise, grit and was clutch at the end. Not sure how Kubiak could realistically sit him at this point but 5 more games to go. To be honest, I did not think he would be able to perform like that vs Belichick who typically feasts on young QBs in their first start but he never got flustered even being down 14 early. Those traits this early are impressive.

I think Brock just cemented himself as the starter for the rest of the year with his performance last night. He is able to run the Kubiak offense beautifully and played with tremendous poise, grit and was clutch at the end. Not sure how Kubiak could realistically sit him at this point but 5 more games to go. To be honest, I did not think he would be able to perform like that vs Belichick who typically feasts on young QBs in their first start but he never got flustered even being down 14 early. Those traits this early are impressive.

The fumbled Punt saved Denver. Brock didn't do much all night and was down 21-7 until that happened. A healthy Peyton would've had Denver ahead IMO, not down 21-7. I just have more faith in Peyton than you do. One of us will be right and one of us will be wrong because I can guarantee you no way on God greens earth is Denver benching a healthy Peyton Manning when he gets healthy.

What are you even talking about? My god you guys are sour.

And I find it despicable that you guys are parading around calling an injury 'karma'. Nobody 'deserves' to get injured. 

Brock played a terrific game and he led some huge drives to keep that team in the game when things looked down. I am not one to whine about officiating, and the muffed punt is truly what turned this game. The offense is decimated by injuries, yet the Patriots are 10-1 and still in the AFC drivers seat. Of course we wanted 16-0...and I truly thought that if we could get through last night it was a real possibility. But hopefully we'll be getting some of these guys back and as we all know, all you have to do is get in the playoffs and all bets are off at that point. Nobody is going to tell me that I shouldn't still feel good about this team's potential down the stretch.

The fumbled Punt saved Denver. Brock didn't do much all night and was down 21-7 until that happened. A healthy Peyton would've had Denver ahead IMO, not down 21-7. I just have more faith in Peyton than you do. One of us will be right and one of us will be wrong because I can guarantee you no way on God greens earth is Denver benching a healthy Peyton Manning when he gets healthy.

You may be right. I am not guaranteeing anything. A healthy Manning is something Denver needs to weigh heavily. All I am saying is Brock has done his part to make this a very tough decision for Elway and Kubiak. Let's see what the next few games bring. Manning's target date to return is the Pitt game.

And I find it despicable that you guys are parading around calling an injury 'karma'. Nobody 'deserves' to get injured.

Brock played a terrific game and he led some huge drives to keep that team in the game when things looked down. I am not one to whine about officiating, and the muffed punt is truly what turned this game. The offense is decimated by injuries, yet the Patriots are 10-1 and still in the AFC drivers seat. Of course we wanted 16-0...and I truly thought that if we could get through last night it was a real possibility. But hopefully we'll be getting some of these guys back and as we all know, all you have to do is get in the playoffs and all bets are off at that point. Nobody is going to tell me that I shouldn't still feel good about this team's potential down the stretch.

Greg Hardy absolutely deserves to get injured.

You may be right. I am not guaranteeing anything. A healthy Manning is something Denver needs to weigh heavily. All I am saying is Brock has done his part to make this a very tough decision for Elway and Kubiak. Let's see what the next few games bring. Manning's target date to return is the Pitt game.

It will be interesting indeed. Great stuff!

Brock played a terrific game and he led some huge drives to keep that team in the game when things looked down. I am not one to whine about officiating, and the muffed punt is truly what turned this game. The offense is decimated by injuries, yet the Patriots are 10-1 and still in the AFC drivers seat. Of course we wanted 16-0...and I truly thought that if we could get through last night it was a real possibility. But hopefully we'll be getting some of these guys back and as we all know, all you have to do is get in the playoffs and all bets are off at that point. Nobody is going to tell me that I shouldn't still feel good about this team's potential down the stretch.

The fumbled Punt is what turned the game around. You guys for a change didn't get all the breaks at the right times. That was a heck of a game. I picked the Pats to win and Brock made me eat crow LOL.

find another forum if you dont want to see people trashing the patriots. 

oh and the patriot forums are as anti colts as you can get. 

find another forum if you dont want to see people trashing the patriots. 

oh and the patriot forums are as anti colts as you can get. 

I am not on the Patriots forums, so I don't care. 

And I'm used to people trashing the Patriots, so again...I don't care.

What I DO care about is when people celebrate injury by trying to make the case the a player somehow deserves it. Hate all you want on a team because of your fan allegiance or whatever, but calling an injury 'karma' for the same reason is as low as it gets. And as the self proclaimed 'classiest fans in the league'...those doing it should be ashamed.