Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's your favorite Paganoism?

RockThatBlue

Trent probably thinks the reason the Colts are losing is because they kicked him as he munches on pizza and popcorn from the couch.

I wouldn't doubt it but I think we miss guys like Reggie and Sergio just for chemistry purposes. Sergio was an Average player but was great for the locker room, Reggie just wasn't healthy but was a Great player and leader.

I think his whole speech after the Titans win needs nominated. 

This part especially to me:

"I'm telling you this is bigger than a football game," Pagano told his players. "This is about life and learning lessons about life. That you can do anything that you want to do. ... That's as big of win that I've ever been a part of in my life. I'll cherish that for the rest of my life."

You know, we are being a little tough on Coach Chuck...

Ever listen to the other coaches speak? They all have little lame expressions they throw out.

We need light comic relief at times this season to get by.......

Most of us deep down like the guy a lot as a person.

LOL @the people making fun of his lisp...  So wrong, but funny!

Anyhow, the rolling ball of butcher knives!  IDKY but what exactly is that?  It sounds pretty deadly to me though.

Another thing is that Pagano literally says the same thing in every interview depending on if they win or lose, and he seems to work in quite a few Chuck-isms into everyone.  Gritty Gritty performance.  I'm so proud of those guys.  They fought their butts off.  They always believed, no matter how much we were down...

If they lose it's always.  You have to give credit to the _____ team. We've got to do a better job of playing 60 minutes of football, and eliminate the self inflicted negatives (SINS) We'll take a look at the film and get them corrected because we have very tough ______ team next week. 

If Pagano said they would look at the film and make the necessary corrections, they why are we the most penalized team for holding in the NFL?  Why can't we generate a pass rush?  Why are we always going down early in games, and needing to fight like heck to get back in it at the last minutes?  I just don't get it?  Can anybody shed some insight?  Personally I think these issues should be corrected by now, were half way through the season!

Mine is the most common: 

"uh...uh... CLICHE....uh....uh...CLICHE...uh...uh...CLICHE"

I would like to see how you speak with the National media praying you say something stupid. I'm sure we all would say "uh" just because you have to be careful with what you say.  You could make the League mad at you, the fans upset with you, your players upset with you, your colleagues upset with you, family upset you, and the list goes on, and on, and on.. 

I would like to see how you speak with the National media praying you say something stupid. I'm sure we all would say "uh" just because you have to be careful with what you say.  You could make the League mad at you, the fans upset with you, your players upset with you, your colleagues upset with you, family upset you, and the list goes on, and on, and on.. 

Relax, I like Chuck.... but I simply answered the Post's question....it appears I am right

Relax, I like Chuck.... but I simply answered the Post's question....it appears I am right

haha, I don't need to relax. Unlike most people I don't get upset over something put on an internet forum.  But I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just believe I don't think that is a "Paganoism." I think it's a "every professional person who has to speak-ism"  (unless if it is going off a script) 

haha, I don't need to relax. Unlike most people I don't get upset over something put on an internet forum.  But I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just believe I don't think that is a "Paganoism." I think it's a "every professional person who has to speak-ism"  (unless if it is going off a script) 

You seem to have missed the endless series of cliche's he spews over and over between the um..um's.   For someone who doesn't get upset you sure are intensely attacking my post. Yes, it is an opinion, flitter off to someone else's opinion you're worried about, you've spent way too much time on me for someone who isn't upset about something on an internet forum. 

It wouldn't be so bad if all those "uh" weren't followed by a "ya know." Makes him sound dumb as a brick.

You seem to have missed the endless series of cliche's he spews over and over between the um..um's.   For someone who doesn't get upset you sure are intensely attacking my post. Yes, it is an opinion, flitter off to someone else's opinion you're worried about, you've spent way too much time on me for someone who isn't upset about something on an internet forum. 

How am I attacking your post? I was just replying to your reply. How many replies have I made to you, two? three? Dang, I thought I liked everyone on this forum.. 

if you heard Grigson's interview with Bob "homer" Lamey, Grigson said "we need to stay with the process like coach says".  WOW, i guess the Paganoisms trickle upward too!  Don't misunderstand my "homer" comment.  I like BL but he always tosses underhand softballs in interviews.

if you heard Grigson's interview with Bob "homer" Lamey, Grigson said "we need to stay with the process like coach says".  WOW, i guess the Paganoisms trickle upward too!  Don't misunderstand my "homer" comment.  I like BL but he always tosses underhand softballs in interviews.

Geez, I hope the Pagano-isms don't 'trickle upward'.  Pretty soon Irsay will be tweeting in Pagano-speak.

How am I attacking your post? I was just replying to your reply. How many replies have I made to you, two? three? Dang, I thought I liked everyone on this forum.. 

That's interesting, I used to think everyone was self aware on this forum... learn something new every day I guess.  Have a nice day.