Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3-2 is ok but concerned (Merge)

needanoline63

It's hard to play coverage when the b has all day to throw

Yeah the lack of pass rush worries me more than anything.  They got pressure on some critical plays especially on that last interception, pressure eventually got there and probably caused the errand throw.  They are going to have to figure out how to generate some kind of consistent pressure against top tier QBs otherwise they will get shredded badly. 

Tolers first game or not, he stinks

He had a good year last year. No one said he sucked all year because that would have been a lie. It was his first game back and he was on Hopkins most of the game. Give him a break. Our secondary is finally healthy. Now we need to find a way to get a pass rush.

We have given up more then 400 yards total offense in those 3 wins. And we have the pats,saints and panthers next. Our pass defense is horrible. If they continue to dumb down the offense instead of going for the big play all the time, we might have a chance.

Zone coverage man. That's the bad part, going to give up a lot of yardage. I'm assuming because our secondary is so banged up, want to keep them spread out.

But are we in this to have a good record or be a super bowl winning team?   I am happy with the win.  But in someways I think the victories cover weak teams has covered the deficiences in other areas of the team.  We are life and death with teams that get destroyed by other teams.  We have made every QB this year look All Pro.   And there never seems to be a defensive adjustment.

But are we in this to have a good record or be a super bowl winning team? I am happy with the win. But in someways I think the victories cover weak teams has covered the deficiences in other areas of the team. We are life and death with teams that get destroyed by other teams. We have made every QB this year look All Pro. And there never seems to be a defensive adjustment.

I think most of us get that, but our season could easily already be over. I'm just thankful to have something to watch for the next 3 months.

I think most of us get that, but our season could easily already be over. I'm just thankful to have something to watch for the next 3 months.

And I am happy with the win too and the chance to make the playoffs.   I just really want to see something change.  Because if you look at the last three seasons, take away a very bad division, and this team has basically worked with smoke and mirrors.  

He doesn't play like it. He doesn't go up and snatch jump balls. AJ is someone we know can and has done that

I thought it was a tad under thrown. Wasn't a horrible pass but the defender made a good play. Probably could have been thrown a bit higher though and let fleener jump for it

After they watch game film, the coaches (all of them) need to hold people accountable for mistakes that were made today (some that were just totally inexcusable) or we are going to be skinned alive by the top teams in these coming weeks.  The Patriots game will be a blood-letting if this isn't cleaned up.  If we thought last seasons Pats playoff game was embarrassing, Brady and BB could top that...... they just have to call out these mistakes and get the ship righted.  Oh I forgot, everyone got a game-ball and this was the biggest win of Pagano's career.  I guess we were just fine then and this effort would beat the Pats......    really?  no.

We have given up more then 400 yards total offense in those 3 wins. And we have the pats,saints and panthers next. Our pass defense is horrible. If they continue to dumb down the offense instead of going for the big play all the time, we might have a chance.

About the state of our pass defense, 3 straight games giving up 300 or more pass yards

I've consolidated your concern topics into one easy to manage ball of concern but merging the topics :D