Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady: Peyton Has 2 Years Left

Andrew Luck's Beard

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As competitive as Brady and Manning are I would not be surprised one bit if they jabbed at each other when they talked so Brady saying that to a friend is not a surprise. I'd bet Peyton has even made a crack or two at him at some point, Its also no secret Manning don't have much longer to go before he retires. He has even publicly made comments to the affect multiple times, Meanwhile even though Brady is only 1 year younger he has not suffered a serious injury like Peyton did in 2011....Healthier then Peyton I think at this point. I don't see Brady having 8 years left but I think he plays into his early 40's barring injury, I think to much is being made of this...But that's nothing new

He is but not for the Pats. If anyone can beat father time though it is him. :)

99.9% Wont happen. The older he gets the more the hits will have an affect...Just ask Favre and the sprained shoulder he suffered at 40, I don't think anybody saw his career ending that way

99.9% Wont happen. The older he gets the more the hits will have an affect...Just ask Favre and the sprained shoulder he suffered at 40, I don't think anybody saw his career ending that way

I would agree with you except that Brady is nowhere near as reckless as Favre and has stayed much more healthy during his career save for his knee in 2008. And I believe the rules will only increase to protect QBs especially in the pocket so I don't see hits derailing Brady at all. I feel the same way about Brees and Rodgers as well. No reason they can't play into the 40's.

If Brady had only turned over his cellphone in the first place, none of this would have happened. Or then again, maybe we would have seen those incriminating text messages that have yet to be shown, in which case he'd be suspended for life, so meh. Well played, Mr. Brady.

Perhaps you missed my :) ?

And let's be real here Brady does not need to win another football game. He already is the most accomplished player of the SB era. Every single win from here on out is just gravy on top ...

Cool story bro

If Brady had only turned over his cellphone in the first place, none of this would have happened. Or then again, maybe we would have seen those incriminating text messages that have yet to be shown, in which case he'd be suspended for life, so meh. Well played, Mr. Brady.

Wells.

Said.

That.

He.

Didn't.

Need.

The.

Phone .

Why do we keep ignoring this salient point? Wells in their interview did not want his phone . End of story.

Stay classy.

Funny, Colt fans have been speculating ON THIS SITE that this year may be Peyton's last.

Hypocritical much?

Speculation and flat out mocking/insulting are two totally different things. Take off your tinted glasses. When it comes to pats and brady. They've lost all right to class and respect. Both things Brady obviously lacks himself.