Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Gore joins in on "recruiting".

NBColtsFanatic

Even rumors have source... :-)

Yesterday he was somewhere else and experts said he's likely staying with Pats... another rumor. :-)))))

That's true, that's very true...

I just want to dream about the shrimp cocktail at St. Elmos really... vodka, horseradish, & ketchup, so simple, yet sooo tasty...

Yes I think he still has some juice in the tank. He would flog those lanes and be a good rotation with chapman

Wait, Chapman was good last year? Could have fooled me. Right now, IMO, the biggest weakness on this team is the interior of the defense and you can extend that right up 3 levels, line, ILB and S. First, we got our arses handed to us repeatedly by team running between that tackles. That's a failure of the first 2 levels of the defense. And we have not addressed the other safety position, other than allowing Sergio to sign elsewhere. These weaknesses, IMO, have taken precedent over the issues with the offensive line. We atleast signed a veteran RG to address part of that issue.

Wait, Chapman was good last year? Could have fooled me. Right now, IMO, the biggest weakness on this team is the interior of the defense and you can extend that right up 3 levels, line, ILB and S. First, we got our arses handed to us repeatedly by team running between that tackles. That's a failure of the first 2 levels of the defense. And we have not addressed the other safety position, other than allowing Sergio to sign elsewhere. These weaknesses, IMO, have taken precedent over the issues with the offensive line. We atleast signed a veteran RG to address part of that issue.

No, I was saying Wilfork is still playing at a high level. He would be hands down better than Chapman. Chapman can not carry the load atm.

No, I was saying Wilfork is still playing at a high level. He would be hands down better than Chapman. Chapman can not carry the load atm.

OK, I got ya. Chapman, IMO, isn't gonna be able to carry the load at any point. I think its obvious we need a significant upgrade at NT.

Yes please sign Wilfork.

If Pagano really wants to stop the run, we need to sign him. Would fit perfectly with this defense and would only have to play on 1st and 2nd down. If Knighton only went for 1 year, 4 mil, we could probably get Wilfork for an even better deal since he is older.

Makes all the sense to me Grigson, now lets bring him in.