Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the latest on knighton [Merge]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

until he signs somewhere I'm sure there will be interest....maybe the Colts are just waiting for his market to dip a little

can't wait too long but yea, perhaps he'll come down from the clouds (as far as what he is expecting now).  Little too steep a climb for our cap space health.

I think its becoming pretty appearent that we will be adressing our remaining DL needs through the draft. It doesn't seem like Knighton or Fairley really even have an interest in us. And I think both are wanting too much. ItS looking very slim to me that we land either.

Bringing in Fairley should be looked into more too, and I thought we were the highest bidder for him? what happened to that?

I think he wants a 4-3 team.  Every team he has made a visit to has been a 4-3 squad.

Last report was he was taking a visit to St. Louis.  I wouldn't be shocked if he signed there.

I think he wants a 4-3 team.  Every team he has made a visit to has been a 4-3 squad.

Last report was he was taking a visit to St. Louis.  I wouldn't be shocked if he signed there.

I wouldn't think he'd want to sign there since they already have Donald and Brockers. He'd at the very least have to compete with Brockers for a starting job, but may just split time with him. Either way he wouldn't get as many snaps there as he would somewhere else.

I wouldn't think he'd want to sign there since they already have Donald and Brockers. He'd at the very least have to compete with Brockers for a starting job, but may just split time with him. Either way he wouldn't get as many snaps there as he would somewhere else.

I don't know what information he is operating on.  I'm just looking at the fact of him coming from a 4-3 squad

and all of his visits so far have been towards 4-3 teams.  You would think a team like Indy who has put in very

nice bids for his services he would be on a B line to make a visit here. His strategy has been quite the opposite.

I could be wrong, but I am assuming he has a preferred scheme he wants to be in.

With these "rumors" going around 5.5 would be at the top

He already turned down $6M per year from the Raiders.

I think we should just leave the blimp alone...he has always had a problem keeping his weight down...once he gets a nice FAT contract he may go out of control.