Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the latest on knighton [Merge]

T Knighton has went from around 310 to pushing 400 lbs...         He paid over 300g in fines for his weight.      He is TRich 2.0

PASS.....Del Rio did not WANT him....      

Absolutely ridiculous that we didn't put in an offer since that's all he got. All the guy does is shut down the run, and give more interior rush than you'd think is possible for a 350 lb man. Well I guess a guy being a little fat in the offseason is good enough reason not to sign him. 

Can't wait to see Kendall Langford tear it up this year.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A DE from one of the two teams having fire sales; Philly and New Orleans.

Fletcher Cox and Jordan Cameron were the first two that came to mind.

No chance Cox is going anywhere. Eagles cut aging vets, not really good, young players.

I think its becoming pretty appearent that we will be adressing our remaining DL needs through the draft. It doesn't seem like Knighton or Fairley really even have an interest in us. And I think both are wanting too much. ItS looking very slim to me that we land either.

Probably for the best too.

we most definitely could have done that

Yes we could have.  We won't be having any Pot Roast, ...... we blew that chance, unbelievable.  Could have got him cheap.  15 best prospect OVERALL  (missed opportunity - this just stinks)  maybe Grigs is holding out for Fairly

Yes we could have. We won't be having any Pot Roast, ...... we blew that chance, unbelievable. Could have got him cheap. 15 best prospect OVERALL (missed opportunity - this just stinks) maybe Grigs is holding out for Fairly

So the reason we should have gotten him is that he was the 15th best overall prospect? Lol. He was ranked 15th by analysts who only viewed tape from last year. The GMs and coaches that met with him this week did not agree.