Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sam Bradford traded to Philadelphia for Nick Foles

12isthenew18

Eagles swapped first rd picks (moving up to 10) + a conditional 2016 pick.  

10 should be good enough to net Mariotta. But I wonder if they try and trade bait Bradford plus the conditionals and some other stuff to move up higher for a chance at Winston? Bradford is far, FAR to pricey to be your plan B, and he's not exactly something you use as a stopgap while Mariotta rides the bench. This just feels so weird. 

Great deal for STL they trade the cripple for a starting NFL QB watch out for St. Louis next year!!

I agree.  I'm very happy for Foles. Now if only the Rams would go back to the royal blue and yellow uni's full time :D lol

Maybe they are gonna use Bradford to trade up for Mariota?

I've been trying to post this thought for a while now....and the Eagles swapped first rounders, getting closer to number 2.  Now lets wait for news in the coming weeks about a restructure that will allow the eagles to eat some cap and thereby making Bradford more marketable in a draft day trade.

I've been trying to post this thought for a while now....and the Eagles swapped first rounders, getting closer to number 2. Now lets wait for news in the coming weeks about a restructure that will allow the eagles to eat some cap and thereby making Bradford more marketable in a draft day trade.

that's got to be what they are doin no reason why Kelly would want Bradford

that's what I think too I sure as hell wouldn't but the eagles also move up to 10 I guess so they aren't far away as they were

The Eagles are not getting #10 overall. THe official deal is as follows from Schefter twitter:

"Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford and 5th round draft pick in 2015 from Rams for QB Nick Foles, 4th round pick in 2015 and 2nd round pick in 2016."

So basically the Eagles got fleeced and their starting Qb is Bradford for 2015. Eagles fans must be out of their minds.

The Eagles are not getting #10 overall. THe official deal is as follows from Schefter twitter:

"Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford and 5th round draft pick in 2015 from Rams for QB Nick Foles, 4th round pick in 2015 and 2nd round pick in 2016."

So basically the Eagles got fleeced and their starting Qb is Bradford for 2015. Eagles fans must be out of their minds.

see that's how I thought the deal was but everyone kept saying they were swapping picks in the first round that's when I got confused

The trade makes no sense for the Eagles.

The trade makes no sense for the Eagles.

Yeah, Ah Chip...Are you trying to get fired in Philly in record time? Mission accomplished? LOL!

If you enrage the Eagles fan base & lose miserably this upcoming year, you will need the Secret Service for protection man.