Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign RB Frank Gore (update)

RealityIsLuck

A guy the colts were interested in off the board.

Free-agent RB Frank Gore has told people he will sign this week with the Philadelphia Eagles, league sources told me and @caplannfl.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

March 8, 2015

Update: Gore undecided http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25100239/report-frank-gore-backing-off-deal-with-eagles-colts-still-in-play

Edited by Superman

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can catch and isn't the kind of guy to have ever had endurance issues (I feel like Mike Shanahan saying that....) during his career

endurance in a regular offense, sure. for chip, you need a lot of endurance and gore is not a young back

if that were actually the case, he would have had 100 tds. He still gets hit 99% of the time

ok now youre just arguing just to argue. explain to me how a 32 year old power back is gonna be able to play in a high speed, snap it in 10 seconds offense

Thankfully all of these big name, older FA running backs are disappearing without us "buying."  The only FA RB I was interested in was Ingram, who has young legs and resigned with NO at a reasonable price, $4M/4 years.  They may still want to move him for the Cap $.  I'd trade a 6 for him now. 

Also, resign Bradshaw no matter what, he makes less than a Mil, so if he is good for 6-7 games, you've got more than your money's worth.