Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign RB Frank Gore (update)

RealityIsLuck

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would LOVE to have him in a Colt uniform!

Me too.  By all accounts he really wants to play here.  I think he could help our running game.  Pair him up with a nice young back from the draft and hopefully we can finally have a legit dual headed rushing machine.

its probably the whole chip kelly is racist thing lol, but seriously i think philly offered him more money and he jumped on the offer and after thinking about it realized he would rather play in indy with luck, now it comes down to opportunity or money for him

Me too.  By all accounts he really wants to play here.  I think he could help our running game.  Pair him up with a nice young back from the draft and hopefully we can finally have our dual headed running machine.

Still have Boom, Ballard, and Tipton. Solid depth.

Thats rigjht colts fans who don't want him. I do not think we have 1000 yards combined in 2 years.

Indy had a combined 1612 yds between all ball carriers just last year. No need to exaggerate to make a point.

I would be happy with the Gore signing, at 3.5-4 million a year. Direct upgrade Richardson and if he's cut, it's a wash on the cap. With the Herremens signing shoring up the right side a bit, and if we win the AJ lottery, the Colts would be set on offense for the year and can just go crazy town on defensive spending if they so choose.

Me too.  By all accounts he really wants to play here.  I think he could help our running game.  Pair him up with a nice young back from the draft and hopefully we can finally have a legit dual headed rushing machine.

Yup and you don't have to reach for a back in the draft either best available when they want to pull the trigger. Hell I think I am excited!!

Still have Boom, Ballard, and Tipton. Solid depth.

Agreed although I am not as optimistic about Ballard coming off of back to back season ending injuries.  Still even without him we would have decent depth provided this signing goes down and we pick up another back in the draft.  I like Boom...fumbles not withstanding.  But he tightened that up some as the season went along. 

Gore and Johnson have ties going back to high school. Didn't play together but against each other. Small world.

I thought they played together actually. They played in the 2001 championship with Miami right?