Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign RB Frank Gore (update)

RealityIsLuck

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Colts are favorites to get Gore now!  I don't know what changed his mind about Philly, but I'm really not too stoked about getting Gore, unless it's on a bargain contract.  However, I don't think that's likely because the Eagles were going to pay him a decent contract.  I bet the Colts up'd their terms...  Here we go again overpaying players.

Good, looks like he is just wavering between which team to sign, not that we have offered more money.

Indianapolis made strong run at Frank Gore over weekend before Eagles offered more. But Gore has struggled with decision. Colts back in mix.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

March 9, 2015

Looks like the Colts are favorites to get Gore now! I don't know what changed his mind about Philly, but I'm really not too stoked about getting Gore, unless it's on a bargain contract. However, I don't think that's likely because the Eagles were going to pay him a decent contract. I bet the Colts up'd their terms... Here we go again overpaying players.

my god, chill out. It hasn't even happened and people are already whining. get a grip