Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh McNary charged with rape (Merge)

jskinnz

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was charged. Not just accused

He's a backup player, no need for distractions why the team is making a Super Bowl run.

And we all know that innocent people are never charged, that never happens. I am not worried about the distraction, I would assume that he would not be traveling with the team given the circumstances, but that does not mean he should lose his job unless they are very sure that it happened.

And we all know that innocent people are never charged, that never happens. I am not worried about the distraction, I would assume that he would not be traveling with the team given the circumstances, but that does not mean he should lose his job unless they are very sure that it happened.

If he's not traveling then cut him for the roster spot.

Hasta.

Until? Until what? Just poking fun of course.

I'd expect him to be cut...if it's true, that is really dissapointing, especially with all the stories about coming from the army and such being championed around. Much easier to grab a new ILB now I guess. Not the person I would expect this out of at all. 

Had to pick up my jaw off the floor when I read this.

Not so much that he's a great player for us, but that anybody associated with this team would/could commit such a horrific crime.

I appreciate his service to the country and contributions to the team, but it's time for this dude to kick rocks.....(quite possibly kicking them on his way to prison)

Until? Until what? Just poking fun of course.

I'd expect him to be cut...if it's true, that is really dissapointing, especially with all the stories about coming from the army and such being championed around. Much easier to grab a new ILB now I guess. Not the person I would expect this out of at all. 

Yeah, I always say that meaning "bye," knowing it doesn't mean "bye." Most people let it slide... ;)