Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seriously Tom Brady?

deedub75

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 14, 2015 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 14, 2015 - quoting removed post

Right after? A year later? Who are you to tell someone how long to mourn a loved one ? Because you know the correct answer, right?

Should I dig up that investigative article on Irsay and the woman he got together with who was married? And how her husband is taking him to court?

You must have endless free time
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Alcoholism runs in his family, then he should be careful how much he drinks. If he drinks enough that he becomes an alcoholic, that's on him. He became addicted to the painkillers because he took more than was prescribed for him. If he had followed doctors orders then he would not have become addicted, or the doctor would have adjusted the prescribed amount to prevent Irsay from becoming addicted. Yes, some people have more of an addictive personality than others so they are more susceptible to addictions, but ultimately the responsibility is still on them to not abuse the substances.

Yes, he cares deeply about his community and does a lot to help out, but that doesn't mean he's a victim to his alcoholism and painkiller addiction.

Yeah, apparently you are a substance abuse expert. You can take the pain meds as prescribed and still become addicted. So unless you are his pill caddy and can attest to how many he took, let's leave the assumptions to yourself. You do know what the say about assumptions afterall...

Yeah, apparently you are a substance abuse expert. You can take the pain meds as prescribed and still become addicted. So unless you are his pill caddy and can attest to how many he took, let's leave the assumptions to yourself. You do know what the say about assumptions afterall...

Apparently during the time it took you to not think of a clever name and to quote someone you neglected the fact that you were assuming that Jason isn't a substance abuse expert. You are also assuming that others weren't interested in his assumptions, but I know you know what they say about assumptions.

This is the safest I've ever felt about an assumption. ;)

so how bout that tom brady?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 14, 2015 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 14, 2015 - quoting removed post

Right after? A year later? Who are you to tell someone how long to mourn a loved one ? Because you know the correct answer, right?

Should I dig up that investigative article on Irsay and the woman he got together with who was married? And how her husband is taking him to court?

Just do it...we all know you want to. You have a quota of making yourself feel better at the expense of others to fill.

Apparently during the time it took you to not think of a clever name and to quote someone you neglected the fact that you were assuming that Jason isn't a substance abuse expert. You are also assuming that others weren't interested in his assumptions, but I know you know what they say about assumptions.

Yeah, seems like you have stolen all the cleverness around here. However, did I claim that he wasn't a substance abuse expert? So there you go assuming what I meant...so let's assume that his assumption did indeed trigger an assumption from me, which in turn triggered an assumption from you, and one could only assume that other people are making assumptions about this post, so let's just assume that the aforementioned assumptions are assumed.

Yeah, seems like you have stolen all the cleverness around here. However, did I claim that he wasn't a substance abuse counsler? So there you go assuming what I meant...so let's assume that his assumption did indeed trigger an assumption from me, which in turn triggered an assumption from you, and one could only assume that other people are making assumptions about this post, so let's just assume that the aforementioned assumptions are assumed.

Dude you just blew my mind

It looks like it's not actually Brady behind the photo, but his social media manager/possible boyfriend Ben:

Halloween Flashback: Tom Brady's No Coward, May Bring Back Lion Costume from 1991 - Extra Points - Boston.com

Brady confirmed this week that's he's not the man behind the curtain when it comes to the clever photos and Photoshop images we've been accustomed to seeing on TB12's page throughout the season.

“I have a great friend of mine, Ben, who helps me out with it,” Brady said on Wednesday during a conference call with the Denver Broncos media. “He’s done a great job. Social media -- I’m kind of old school -- I’ve been very reluctant over the years. I think over the last couple of months, we’ve tried to show the fans that there may be some fun pictures to share and some other things that have been a part of my life. I think it’s fun for the fans. Hopefully they enjoy it. I’ve enjoyed kind of opening up a little bit, relaxing about some things about me that I probably wouldn’t have in the past.”

Its actually a hilarious picture if you don't take it so serious and realize that all the back and forth taunting means nothing in regards to who wins the game, Some just need to relax I think....On a side note....Before Brady got on that horse did anybody tell him that its a wild horse? Wish I could photoshop Brady getting bucked off

Its actually a hilarious picture if you don't take it so serious and realize that all the back and forth taunting means nothing in regards to who wins the game, Some just need to relax I think....On a side note....Before Brady got on that horse did anybody tell him that its a wild horse? Wish I could photoshop Brady getting bucked off

You see there you go assuming it's a wild horse you have no proof of it. This thread is full of assumers :P /sarcasm

You see there you go assuming it's a wild horse you have no proof of it. This thread is full of assumers :P /sarcasm

;) Well I am hoping it turns wild by Sunday, Our horse and the Bronco didn't play so nice and look how that turned out :funny:

Alcoholism runs in the Irsay family, as well as the fact he was recovering from surgery when he started to become addicted to medication. No one ever wants to be an addict but he has sought help. Aside from that I see a fired up owner who cares deeply about his team and the community and who donates tons of money to great causes.

Yeah is the main reason were back in the AFC Championship a great owner

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 14, 2015 - reference to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 14, 2015 - reference to removed post

Just do it...we all know you want to. You have a quota of making yourself feel better at the expense of others to fill.

I find it amusing that you don't take the Colt fan who brought the whole issue up to task in the first place.

Yeah, seems like you have stolen all the cleverness around here. However, did I claim that he wasn't a substance abuse expert? So there you go assuming what I meant...so let's assume that his assumption did indeed trigger an assumption from me, which in turn triggered an assumption from you, and one could only assume that other people are making assumptions about this post, so let's just assume that the aforementioned assumptions are assumed.

Is it not in fact undisputed fact that assumptions are assumed hence why they're assumptions; aforementioned or otherwise?

Brady-Girl--83835.jpg

Ah man, don't show me an image I can't erase from my memory banks now. Besides, given how NE dominated us the first time with Jonas Gray, we are in no position to be mocking the Patriots or their QB. 

I have no problem with stuff like this. It's not like Brady is saying the Bears or the Colts suck. If Brady dismissed us in a radio interview, then maybe backlash would be warranted but a Facebook post? Come on, it's harmless. It's not like a Patriots player was tarnishing the blue horseshoe or something. There's no T.O. moment here desecrating the dallas star at Jerry World here.

It's odd but completely harmless to me. 

I've read this reply 5 times now & I still have no idea what was even said. Perhaps, assumption is your favorite word. It's all I can come up with here. I don't know. 

:grumpy2::troll:

Ah man, don't show me an image I can't erase from my memory banks now. Besides, given how NE dominated us the first time with Jonas Gray, we are in no position to be mocking the Patriots or their QB. 

Enjoy the pic of Tom the Dominatrix..

I disagree  We should'nt mock ?  First time was 1 & done with Peyton Manning . Many seasons of mocking Brady & Belichick .

This goes way back SW the Colts - Patriot rivalry is based on many losses Win lose or draw this HOMER will mock Patriot fans & Players just like I'v done all along its a 2 way street if you have'nt noticed there fans are all in ..

Was he being scalped in the one before the chiefs game?

lol. No kidding. This FB thing is new for him so I think he still needs to learn to get the hang of it. His wife actually posts really good pics of their family on game day which are fun to see. But then again she is a super model and gets the whole public thing more than him.

Harmless fun, plus I doubt brady himself posted that.

Yeah I pointed out back in the first few posts that if you go to the about section of that Facebook page it says it's the official fan page of Tom brady. Many here seem to have missed that.

I have no problem with stuff like this. It's not like Brady is saying the Bears or the Colts suck. If Brady dismissed us in a radio interview, then maybe backlash would be warranted but a Facebook post? Come on, it's harmless. It's not like a Patriots player was tarnishing the blue horseshoe or something. There's no T.O. moment here desecrating the dallas star at Jerry World here.

It's odd but completely harmless to me.

I've read this reply 5 times now & I still have no idea what was even said. Perhaps, assumption is your favorite word. It's all I can come up with here. I don't know.

I was just having some fun...this is what happens when you can't sleep folks.

Brady is a clown. He only succeedes in trolling you if you let him. If you just ignore it as a stupid cartoon he doesn't win. Just my two cents.

Let's rank, from highest to lowest, various people or groups of people in terms of the extent to which they think that cartoon will affect the outcome of Sunday's Pats/Colts game:

(1) People on internet forums discussing the cartoon

Let's rank, from highest to lowest, various people or groups of people in terms of the extent to which they think that cartoon will affect the outcome of Sunday's Pats/Colts game:

(1) People on internet forums discussing the cartoon

when did I say a word about it impacting anything to do with the game? My message was pretty much to not let Brady troll the people here. It's a stupid cartoon. I am over it.