Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seriously Tom Brady?

deedub75

when did I say a word about it impacting anything to do with the game? My message was pretty much to not let Brady troll the people here. It's a stupid cartoon. I am over it.

You didn't say anything about it impacting the game and I shouldn't have quoted you. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, seems like you have stolen all the cleverness around here. However, did I claim that he wasn't a substance abuse expert? So there you go assuming what I meant...so let's assume that his assumption did indeed trigger an assumption from me, which in turn triggered an assumption from you, and one could only assume that other people are making assumptions about this post, so let's just assume that the aforementioned assumptions are assumed.

I'm always clever! It’s my personality to be clever… It’s part of my charm!

I find it amusing that you don't take the Colt fan who brought the whole issue up to task in the first place.

Don't let it go to your head I've taken many Colts fans to task, also that seems to be your prerogative I wouldn't want to impose. If you are going to come here and mouth off to everyone that doesn't share your narrow minded Patriots are Jesus views I'm going to continue calling you on it. I'm not a woman though so I'm not sure how much you'll mouth off to me since I don't really fit under your umbrella of misogyny.