Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Skip Bayless tweet about Andrew Luck

RockThatBlue

I don't know how to post it from twitter (maybe someone else can) but it says

"Amazing playoff-game feat for Andrew Luck:

He didn't throw a single interception!"

This dudes a flipping joke.

Click the time link (there's usually a little thing in the corner that says how long ago the tweet was posted.  That will open the tweet in a new page.  Copy the URL from that page and paste it in your response. 

Then don't make threads about him

I get what you're saying BOTT, but it's like a traffic accident, you're still gonna sneak a peek & take a look even though you know you shouldn't. 

Besides, frequent stupidity on Skip's part always fascinates me. It's like a guy who can't swim who is mesmerized by dolphins. Sooner or later, he will get drenched & almost drown to see 1 up close & personal. 

Unfortunately, the US Coast Guard would have to rescue him eventually...Major bummer I know. haha  

I'm thinking it was the tone. Like it kills this goof to liken a compliment to Luck. 

It would be hysterical if he had to do his program where it was mandatory that Skip Bayless must give authentic complements about Andrew Luck for the full 2 hours. 

And, if INDY fans felt that Skip was being insincere in his complements of Chewbacca, someone on the 1st Take set would give him a positive reinforcement jolt of electricity. 

Okay, perhaps that is a tad bit cruel, but it was a funny episode on the TV Show "Cheers" once when postal worker Cliff Clavin shocked himself manually to stop telling boring, longwinded, pointless stories to his friends inside the Boston bar. 

Besides, Skip loves ratings & that show would generate monumental ratings. Trust me.  ;)

Oh yeah, when Skip pompously says "the premature coronation" or "Let's put Luck into Canton right now" we jack up the wattage. I really dislike his smugness where ever he says this BTW. 

We don't make it life threatening here just about the same discomfort as a drunk individual relieving themselves on an electric fence. Just make the zap unforgettable. LOL! 

I don't know how to post it from twitter (maybe someone else can) but it says

"Amazing playoff-game feat for Andrew Luck:

He didn't throw a single interception!"

This dudes a flipping joke.

I can just hear Skip tomorrow morning too. "1 pass from Luck should have been picked off" or "Come on, he only beat Andy Dalton not Tom Brady. "

And it cracks me up how he always says "Throwing picks in year 3 is a big deal." Ah Skippy, is Andrew as horrific as Geno Smith on the NY Jets excluding his last regular season game? Absolutely not.

Against NE, you have an argument yes, but it's a work in progress man. Give it time. Luck will figure it out.  

So, I was wondering why anyone would follow Skip Bayless on twitter.  Depressed now.  He's got 1.54 million followers and that tweet mentioned by OP? It's got 1000 favorites.....so I think a number of them are colts fans

one final thing. Is he really a cowboys fan or is he just acting like that to be more irritating?

So, I was wondering why anyone would follow Skip Bayless on twitter. Depressed now. He's got 1.54 million followers and that tweet mentioned by OP? It's got 1000 favorites.....so I think a number of them are colts fans

one final thing. Is he really a cowboys fan or is he just acting like that to be more irritating?

He's from Texas I believe.

Well he's right this is the first game luck did not turn the ball over

The Bengirls rushed four against 6-7 pass blockers most all game long.

Pep says thank you.

Hmmm! It was very much like playing the Jags.

Denver will actually ATTEMPT to pressure Andrew. Different results should be Expected.

The only thing I can say about this topic is, do what I do, don't watch this clown. ESPN is becoming what MTV has become. A soap opera channel. I barely watch it anymore. The games yes. Their *ic shows with *s like skip payless, no. I'll pass, keep flipping the channel and don't follow the fool on twitter.