Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Out-Of-State Indy Fans

wirymo

Wow that's awesome!! Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

yeh, im from New Zealand, not sure how much you guys would have seen of this place? But were behind in everything, always have been. We dont get many feeds of NFL, Australia gets more than we do, they have Fox sports, plus they have a few players - Punters - in the league. So we only get the primetime Sunday and Monday night football games on espn (espn here even though not on espn over there), but do get Nascar, Indy, F1 etc on regular Sky sports channels.

I still want more games! I do still watch every Colts game though, if i cant watch it i listen to 1070thefan online streaming and NFL.com updates. Love Bob Lameys voice, heaps of passion when he commentates.

So yeah someone talk to Commissioner Goodell and get him to get into talks with someone! even if it is just me watching haha!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NJ all my life. Colts fan since as long as I can remember (maybe 66-7 or so). I've seen a few games at the Jets and Eagles over the years. Probably never been within 450 miles of Indy.

Around here you have equally (annoying) quantities of Giants, Jets, and Eagles fans, and all the significantly successful franchises (Steelers, Cowboys, Packers, Dolphins, etc) have plenty of fans here as well. Until the past few years it was extremely rare to find a Colts fan. Now you will regularly see someone in their teens/early 20's walking around with a Colts jersey on and their chest stuck out proudly. Well, maybe not this year. Funny how that works.

Hey guys, I'm from WV and was wondering how many of you guys (or girls) are Colts fans, but don't live in Indiana? I've always wanted to move to or somewhere near Indy, but the timing was just never right.

Born in Baltimore and grew up in Virginia. I was a Baltimore Colts fan prior to their relocation to Indy in 84. Baltimore went a long time without a team and I wasn't about to convert to being a Skins fan so I stuck with them. By the time the Ravens came, I had too many years invested in the Horseshoe so there was no looking back.

Hi all I'm a Colts fan from New Brunswick Canada,I live an hour from the Maine border.Pats fans everywhere here and there,nothing like walking around Calais Maine wearing my Colts hat,(which is a Baltimore Colts hat.)I know from past experience that if we had come all the way back and won on Sunday the state of Maine would have been in mourning. :D

I am in Mississippi and there are a lot of Cowboys, Steelers and recently Saints fans here. I visit Indy a couple times a years to go to games.

Lol exactly! Im from North Mississippi, right outside of Memphis. Lots of titans fans around but I do see Colts fans around here.

Born and raised in north central Indiana, but have been living in southeastern Ohio since 94. I've been a Colts fan since the Mayflowers arrived in Indy. The first game I attended was the first MNF at the RCA Dome where the Colts upset Elway and the Broncos. I hope to see a game at LOS next year.

Lol exactly! Im from North Mississippi, right outside of Memphis. Lots of titans fans around but I do see Colts fans around here.

I am your backyard up in the Memphis area. :) Good to know there are fellow forum folks around.

I have been to 3 Colts games - one in Nashville and two in Indy (back at the RCA Dome). I have to agree with the poster that Indy is one of the best cities anywhere. Downtown is awesome. I love it, especially in the winter time.

Nice people too.

I am your backyard up in the Memphis area. :) Good to know there are fellow forum folks around.

I have been to 3 Colts games - one in Nashville and two in Indy (back at the RCA Dome). I have to agree with the poster that Indy is one of the best cities anywhere. Downtown is awesome. I love it, especially in the winter time.

Nice people too.

Glad to see I'm not the only Mid Southerner here. I'm in Tupelo now. I just moved from Olive Branch a year ago. Wouldn't mind moving to Indy if I could find a job up there.