Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Out-Of-State Indy Fans

wirymo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to two games. The last game of the year in 2008 against the Titans and the AFC divisional round of the playoffs against the Ravens after the 2009 regular season. I love Indy and all the regulars who go to the games!

Hey guys, I'm from WV and was wondering how many of you guys (or girls) are Colts fans, but don't live in Indiana? I've always wanted to move to or somewhere near Indy, but the timing was just never right.

I'm an out of country fan from Hungary. I've hard times this year, bad Colts isn't broad casted, so the guys should shape up, and editors would pick Indy's games here.

I live in California. and i o once a year to a game. i go nuts in the pro shop. and the city is my favorite city.

What makes it your fav if you don't mind me asking? I guess when you live here you just yearn to be other places. I've always thought Seattle would be cool although I don't know much about it.

I am from Baltimore, Md. and i have been a Colts fans since the 60's And yes there are still some Colts fans left in Maryland but we have to put up with the Ravens fans. The younger fans are OK but it the older fans who were Colts fans before the move they can be rather difficult. Just wish they would tell the whole story and not just the part that suits them.

I'm an out of country fan living in Leeds, England.

I watch every game via NFL Gamepass. I do intend to make it to Indianapolis to a game in the near future but it'll cost me the equivilant of $2000 so it's going to take some saving on my part!

Most of my friends are Patriots fans over here, which made last night almost unbareable!

I'm an out of country fan living in Leeds, England.

I watch every game via NFL Gamepass. I do intend to make it to Indianapolis to a game in the near future but it'll cost me the equivilant of $2000 so it's going to take some saving on my part!

Most of my friends are Patriots fans over here, which made last night almost unbareable!

aren't the games on in the wee hours of the morning over there?

Hey guys, I'm from WV and was wondering how many of you guys (or girls) are Colts fans, but don't live in Indiana? I've always wanted to move to or somewhere near Indy, but the timing was just never right.

I'm from WV too. I've been a Colts fan for a lot of years. As you probably know, this season, Colts games have been few and far between on TV.

I live in Charlotte, NC but I'm originally from Carmel, IN, born in Indianapolis. Been to 3 games. (I was at the Colts/Peytons most recent win, vs Tenn, week 17 in Indianapolis last year. I also went to 2 games this year, vs Browns @ ind, and @ Bengals.)

wow..this thread is really something....

I knew the Colts still had a lot of fans out east because of the Baltimore days

.....but I was never sure how much of a national following there is...

Its funny how college teams usually have fans only in their part of the country but pro teams have fans all over...

I live in New Jersey now (since 1986) but am originally from Mississippi. I have been a Colts fan since the 1960s. The Colts were the main reason my family bought a big satellite dish in the early 1970s so we could catch their games. The Colts have a fair number of fans from Mississippi because of my cousin, Willie Richardson, playing for the team at the end of the 1960s.

wow..this thread is really something....

I knew the Colts still had a lot of fans out east because of the Baltimore days

.....but I was never sure how much of a national following there is...

Its funny how college teams usually have fans only in their part of the country but pro teams have fans all over...

Sure is. Pro Football teams tend to have fans from every state and even overseas because of the power of tv and marketing. I bet the Colts have fans from at least every state in the USA.

Have lived on NJ all my life. My brother liked The Packers a lot and i figured it was time for me to pick my own favorite team. I heard the Colts were a huge favorite to beat Joe Namath and the Jets so the Colts became my favorite team.

Okay, so that one didn't turn out too well...

Only been to one game at the RCA Dome, have yet to get to LOS. I may get there next year, though.