Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 4-2?

John Waylon

Didn't show it on Cbs.

Don't have NFL network here on vacation.

Bummer.  Well it was basically Luck being humble and modest, the guys saying they love that about him.  Then he got a gift bag that contained a Deion Sanders picture book, Marshall Faulk jersey, bobblehead, toy, and pennant flag, and a picture of Michael Irvin dancing.  

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't want to blame the refs, but ripping them for bad calls no matter if they help... or hurt you team is cathartic. 

Yeah, no doubt. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are in need of relief tonight haha What would we do without those human zebras though? They provide us so much entertainment with an occasional dose of heartache.

With backup guards against one of the most stout defensive lines what did you expect?

What I expect is a little creativity from Pep, rather than lining up in the same old formation in which everyone with a brain knows a run is coming.  We had some success getting the ball to the outside with Bradshaw, until they caught on to that too.  We put ourselves in 3rd and long too many times because of ill-conceived runs on first down.  

Bummer. Well it was basically Luck being humble and modest, the guys saying they love that about him. Then he got a gift bag that contained a Deion Sanders picture book, Marshall Faulk jersey, bobblehead, toy, and pennant flag, and a picture of Michael Irvin dancing.

Thanks buddy. I Wonder what people do with that stuff. Probably goes in the garbage.

The fallout that will happen when Patty Mac audibles to an onside kick and fails...

Until then, keep it up!

I never thought about it before this game, but do most teams allow punters and kickers to audible if they see something?  We seem to have a lot of (rightfully placed) confidence in #1!

O'Brien seems like the kind of guy who gets frustrated and loses all sense of control. He doesn't know how to stem it and get it back under control. Even when the game was seemingly theirs to lose late with our defense on the ropes, he looked like he was trying to control a dumpster fire with a pocket knife. I think a cooler-head coach would have been a much more effective leader in the late stages of that game.

1009142205_zps29ada3fb.jpg