Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 4-2?

John Waylon

Well well well. The winning trend continues. You know what else continues? The list of things worse than our record.

Try this one on for size...

What's worse than 4-2?

The chances of safely attending a 49ers game.

What's worse than 4-2?

Brian Cushing since he got off the juice.

What's worse than 4-2?

Being two yards shy of breaking the franchise record for receiving yards in a game. Poor TY. Dude came to play tonight.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well. The winning trend continues. You know what else continues? The list of things worse than our record.

Try this one on for size...

What's worse than 4-2?

The chances of safely attending a 49ers game.

What's worse than 4-2?

Brian Cushing since he got off the juice.

What's worse than 4-2?

Being two yards shy of breaking the franchise record for receiving yards in a game. Poor TY. Dude came to play tonight.

lmao Yes!!

What's worst than 4-2?

Bill O'Brien's blood pressure after that PI call on Andre Johnson

lmao Yes!!

What's worst than 4-2?

Bill O'Brien's blood pressure after that PI call on Andre Johnson

O'Brien seems like the kind of guy who gets frustrated and loses all sense of control. He doesn't know how to stem it and get it back under control. Even when the game was seemingly theirs to lose late with our defense on the ropes, he looked like he was trying to control a dumpster fire with a pocket knife. I think a cooler-head coach would have been a much more effective leader in the late stages of that game.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 10, 2014 - personal
Hidden by Nadine, October 10, 2014 - personal

Being delusional enough to have Houston Texans 2014 AFC South Champions in your signature line.

How about being within one last minute fumble of a game-winning drive? Yeah I'm definitely delusional.

O'Brien seems like the kind of guy who gets frustrated and loses all sense of control. He doesn't know how to stem it and get it back under control. Even when the game was seemingly theirs to lose late with our defense on the ropes, he looked like he was trying to control a dumpster fire with a pocket knife. I think a cooler-head coach would have been a much more effective leader in the late stages of that game.

I don't think he did that bad a job.  I've seen Pagano get pretty livid at times too.

You have faith that Fitz could lead a game winning drive. The man has an epic beard, but I foresaw exactly what happened go down.

Meh, it didn't have to be him. Arian was picking up yards by the barrel and our offense was clicking. A fumble eliminates the chance of anything happening though of course.

How about being within one last minute fumble of a game-winning drive? Yeah I'm definitely delusional.

Or a fluke int and botched snap/fumble/scoop and score from not even being in the game. It works both ways, Colts are the better team.

That's ok, once HGH testing kicks in Monday, I've got a feeling a certain clock starts ticking.

Whatever he's taking every player in the NFL should be lining up for with money in their hands. Some great players are just that, great.

Meh, it didn't have to be him. Arian was picking up yards by the barrel and our offense was clicking. A fumble eliminates the chance of anything happening though of course.

You had no timeouts, needed a td and had 2 minutes. You have to have a good qb in those spots. I credit the Texans for making a game of it though

Or a fluke int and botched snap/fumble/scoop and score from not even being in the game. It works both ways, Colts are the better team.

Yeah, the better team lost by five after being up 24-0. Of course when something bad happens to the Colts it is a fluke. Don't quote me anymore, I'm not looking to argue with classless fans right now.

You had no timeouts, needed a td and had 2 minutes. You have to have a good qb in those spots. I credit the Texans for making a game of it though

Yeah, but we were scoring just fine before that. I'm not dismissing the idea that we could have scored again. I do give you guys credit as well for stepping up to the challenge that we presented by coming back. This division will belong to one of us by the end of the year.

Yeah, the better team lost by five after being up 24-0. Of course when something bad happens to the Colts it is a fluke. Don't quote me anymore, I'm not looking to argue with classless fans right now.

Y'all showed something to me. A lesser team would've been devastated after that 1st QTR.

PS: That PI call in the 4th was sooooooo BUNK. It should've been offensive PI on Nicks. One of the worst PI calls I've seen in recent memory.

Good game.  

Then...

Go to a texans board?