Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who is the best wr on the colts right now

CR91

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whomever says, "This is just OTAs, they don't mean anything so I'm not going to give forth my best effort."

Because they are the ones that are thinking about what is best for the team and the season.

oh brother. let it go. I stopped replying to that. dont derail my thread

REGGIE LOL, i love them all but Reggie just sticks out not only on the Colts but in the league.

I remember last season watching Cromartie in an interview and they asked him who the top 2 receivers in the league are and he sayd Reggie number one, because he is impossible to cover, and Andre Johnson because he is freakish athlete with insane speed size and hands

Either TY or Nicks. Reggie is probably #3 at best. He could be #4.

He's 35 coming off an ACL tear. I'm sorry I just can't ignore that.

if he comes back as good as he was last year before the injury, he is still number one until proven otherwise

I still think this offense has moved on from relying on Reggie Wayne.  I don't mind being wrong on this but I don't think Reggie gets much over 700 yards this season.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Da'Rick passes him as the #3 guy either.

If I'm wrong I'm cool with that.  Honestly in a way I hope I do, I hope Wayne puts up another 1300 yards this year.

But I don't think it will happen.

the best receiver on our team right now is TY hilton. We've seen it a billion times where a receiver just starts out good but later on in the season explodes. Usually the very next season is that receivers huge break out season. This is what we saw and will see with TY. Before the last few weeks of the season, Ty was just good. Then he broke out and got 150+ in most of his games even going for 200+ against the chiefs and getting 100 yards against the pats who are very good at taking individuals out of the game. This season we will see TY become a superstar in this league and become irreplaceable to the colts. I see a 1300 yard season with double digit scores.

I still think this offense has moved on from relying on Reggie Wayne.  I don't mind being wrong on this but I don't think Reggie gets much over 700 yards this season.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Da'Rick passes him as the #3 guy either.

Dude put it out.....you have had too much.

Reggie isn't very physical at all, Yes he has a knack for circus catches at times but if a Corner can get physical with him he becomes a non factor on more then a few instances

and nicks has never disappeared in a game? The Seahawks doubled Reggie all day and he caught six passes for 65 yards

Reggie isn't very physical at all, Yes he has a knack for circus catches at times but if a Corner can get physical with him he becomes a non factor on more then a few instances

I don't think you can have an potential HoF career if db's know all they need to do is rough him up. Nor do I think he has so many consecutive games with at least 3 catches.

Reggie with TY at his heels don't see Nicks in the discussion there is a reason he is on a prove it deal he has some things to prove. 87 and TY do not

After this year maybe Nicks is up there but right not looking at last two years don't see how anyone can have Nicks ahead of TY

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 17, 2014 - off topic
Hidden by Nadine, June 17, 2014 - off topic

I was just answering the question.

Plus it's hard to derail a thread that will never even get on the tracks.

I don't know what this petty fight is but stop acting like a teenage girl.

I don't think you can have an potential HoF career if db's know all they need to do is rough him up. Nor do I think he has so many consecutive games with at least 3 catches.

Of course there is more to it then that but its no secret he don't separate consistently well from physical coverage

Who is best is overrated with our guys .

Reggie is the best position receiver just gets open and makes plays.

Ty is a threat to take it to the house on any play a real game changer .

Nicks best outside jump ball safety valve for a QB .

We have to best of all worlds each has his own significant value to add to the receiving core .

I don't know what this petty fight is but stop acting like a teenage girl.

Okay Pops.  Since Nobody asked me to.

BTW, Congratulations on being named Forum Monitor.  I'm sure you're up to the duties.

tumblr_mg2ph8H2mH1qkfwf2o1_500.gif

Okay Pops.  Since Nobody asked me to.

BTW, Congratulations on being named Forum Monitor.  I'm sure you're up to the duties.

tumblr_mg2ph8H2mH1qkfwf2o1_500.gif

did you miss your coffee this morning? maybe thats why youre so cranky

have you had your coffee this morning? maybe thats why youre so cranky

Boy, that's original.  Did you think of that all by yourself or did you get help?

But I'm dropping it.  To get back on topic, my vote for bestest receiver on the whole Colts team right now, ignoring their complete career, because that is the rule for this thread, has to be Greg Moore.  Someone prove me wrong.

Boy, that's original.  Did you think of that all by yourself or did you get help?

But I'm dropping it.  To get back on topic, my vote for bestest receiver on the whole Colts team right now, ignoring their complete career, because that is the rule for this thread, has to be Greg Moore.  Someone prove me wrong.

my pet dog told me it. I thought it was quite clever. 

my pet dog told me it. I thought it was quite clever. 

:D  Neither of your sentences are surprising.

You seem to be working very hard to derail this thread.  I'm sure the OP would not appreciate it.

:D  Neither of your sentences are surprising.

You seem to be working very hard to derail this thread.  I'm sure the OP would not appreciate it.

just a mini detour

Considering all circumstances it's impossible to judge.  My gut feeling says Reggie if he wasn't coming off a terrible injury, but he is yet another year older, so he could drop to #3.  I believe Nicks is better than TY, but has to prove it, because we all know TY is going to be even better this year (especially if he is playing the slot).  As of right now Da'Rick Rogers is better than Donte Moncrief because he actually has NFL experience, and I'd have to say Brazil is more valuable than Whalen (a little off topic but because special teams), although Whalen plays the slot better.