• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

phpCfsysrschwab75mug2.jpg

Frank Schwab: 

Red, the rumblings now are that the Colts have re-signed Vontae Davis, and if that's true, that's one elite corner off the market. I think that teams won't necessarily wait because they don't want to miss out on Revis and be left totally holding the bag if Verner and Talib sign elsewhere first. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• If there are no more injuries then it's probably going to be Harrison, Cross, and Blackmon.
    • Hey Smonroe good to see you again,   Buckle up for the wildest ride of the Colts' training camp this year. So get this: Anthony Richardson, our once-heralded franchise quarterback hopeful, has taken a detour from throwing touchdowns to chasing them as a defensive end. Yeah, I'm serious. It's like watching a superhero trade in his cape for a pair of cleats.   Remember when Richardson was supposed to be the next Manning or Luck? Now he's out there, trading playbook pages for defensive schemes and praying his raw athleticism can translate to sacking quarterbacks instead of being one. Life comes at you fast, folks. I'm on the sidelines, and Richardson looks like he's still wondering if someone's pranking him. Meanwhile, Laitu Latu, the defensive behemoth, is showing him the ropes with all the subtlety of a bull in a china shop. "Come on, Richardson, channel that quarterback precision into tackling!" Latu bellows, as if Richardson's secretly been holding back.   After practice, I catch Richardson in the locker room, staring at his battered playbook like it's the Rosetta Stone. The guy looks lost, but you gotta give him credit – he's trying to morph into a defensive beast under Latu's tutelage. Who knows, maybe he'll discover his inner J.J. Watt next.   Fast forward to game day, and the announcer's like, "And now, the moment you've all been waiting for: Anthony 'The Quarterback Turned Defensive Dynamo' Richardson!" The crowd's buzzing with curiosity, half-expecting him to call an audible and throw the first-ever defensive Hail Mary.   Surprisingly, Richardson doesn't completely embarrass himself. Sure, he's stumbling through reads and tackles like he's reading a foreign language, but he manages to make a few plays that even Latu would nod approvingly at. It's like watching a midlife crisis turn into a midgame surprise.   So here's to Anthony Richardson, the quarterback who found himself on the other side of the line of scrimmage. Who knows, maybe this season will be the comeback story to end all comeback stories. Or maybe we'll just get more memes than tackles. Either way, it's gonna be one heck of a ride.   Keep grinding, AKB
    • I'm not certain if we are bringing in another safety. Do you understand now?????? The other guy thought we would. I said I'm not certain 
    • Funny. I created a thread a while back that completely discredits this notion that he’s a running back…    He’s a pocket passer. Who runs on designed calls. Check the tape. 
    • All funny stuff @AKB and good fodder to stir up conversations during this dead period.   AR at RB?  I don't want to be "that guy" but if he gets injured every time someone touches him, or he lands wrong... his career isn't going to last too long at RB.   Now, maybe at D End????
  • Members

• John Waylon

John Waylon 5,271

• jvan1973

jvan1973 11,066

• rock8591

rock8591 858

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 0

Rookie
    • G8R

G8R 57