Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Face of franchise Luck

mirobi

Has to plead with fans so it will be a sell out. How many times did Peyton plead a special message to the fans for a playoff sell out? Colts fans better enjoy Luck the next few years he will be gone and I wouldn't blame him one bit. Unless Irsay moves the team again I would not blame him either. I would rather have Luck studying film about chiefs instead of a special plea

Has to plead with fans so it will be a sell out. How many times did Peyton plead a special message to the fans for a playoff sell out? Colts fans better enjoy Luck the next few years he will be gone and I wouldn't blame him one bit. Unless Irsay moves the team again I would not blame him either. I would rather have Luck studying film about chiefs instead of a special plea

This is a joke right? Luck isn't going anywhere.

Where's he going to go to Cincy or Green Bay? They needed extensions to sell out too, and they have more tickets left then Indy does.

:facepalm:

This is a joke right? Luck isn't going anywhere.

Where's he going to go to Cincy or Green Bay? They needed extensions to sell out too, and they have more tickets left then Indy does.

Don't waste your time responding to that load.  It's funny how the trollers step it up during the playoffs, isn't it?

Just another name to add to the ignore list.

All right.  Who left the door open and let the riff-raff in?   

:rollseyes:

Luck is not going anywhere....

If they want to sell out games, the tickets need to be affordable. As a kid my father could afford 4 tickets to a game with parking and snacks easily on a middle class income. Now the price is so much higher an average middle class family can't afford 4 decent tickets alone. I would love to attend more games but the price is prohibitive on a paramedic's salary.

I will still root very loudly from home :)

I would buy them but i live in South America

I'm in NJ, but it might as well be South America.

However I feel that if I stare into your avatar long enough I might well get transmapixformulated straight to the game. :headspin::burnout:

However I feel that if I stare into your avatar long enough I might well get transmapixformulated straight to the game. :headspin::burnout:

Jaja it's a good idea, i will try, i could even print it in some kind of banner to see if i can hypnotize Alex Smith, Throw to Vontae.

Jaja it's a good idea, i will try, i could even print it in some kind of banner to see if i can hypnotize Alex Smith, Throw to Vontae.

Paste a few copies on the helmuts of our front seven and some on his WRs...  

When 18 left lots of Peyton Manning fans became Bronco fans they moved on I saw this at CBS in 2012  the Colts boards went silent .

I just believe this is the last of many lil bumps in the road created when Peyton Manning was cut ..

His fans have spoken with there wallet , There is no way there would be talk of a blackout if 18 was under the Colts center .

BEARD ? I don't care if 12 looks like the Wolfman  Just Win Baby ...

A 100 level corner of end zone seat that I was in all season was face value at $88.  A 500 level corner end zone seat was going for $85.50 plus the fees.  Now tell me why would I spend more money to sit 4 levels higher than I did all season?  If prices were the same then that would be a different story.